OT: 2024 Flyers STH Town Hall - February 19th (Originally Scheduled For 1/19) (Audio In Post #84)

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Maybe something like what does a rebuild mean to them.

"What does a rebuild mean to me?"

blonde-dumb.gif

"I personally believe that the Philadelphia Flyers have been unable to do so because, um, some people out there in our organization don't have roadmaps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, 1st round picks like such as, uh, the Florida Panthers and, uh, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, find a 1C over here in the draft should help the Flyers, uh, and should keep Walker and should keep Laughton and Seeler, so we will be able to build up our future culture."

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Agreed about the rebuild. Maybe something like what does a rebuild mean to them.
I wouldn’t put it like that because then you’re gonna get ‘we don’t want to be bad for umpteen years like the Sabres’ as if (a) we haven’t been irrelevant for just as long and (b) that’s not wrought with incompetence and (c) ‘a draft pick doesn’t mean you get a player’ like we’re that stupid

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
One phrased politely enough to get through: Coach, (or whoever) the PK has made great strides this year, becoming one of the best in the league. The PP has continued to struggle and is one of the worst. At what point do you consider a new direction there?
I don’t believe that anyone from the coaching staff will be here. They had a separate chalk talk with Torts last week.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I don’t believe that anyone from the coaching staff will be here. They had a separate chalk talk with Torts last week.

Well, drat. Ok then ask if they have considered the concept of trading Walker and just signing him in the offseason if they value him.

Briere did no schmoozing as he walked through the waiting crowd.

Tenacious D just gets it man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad