OT: 2024 Flyers STH Town Hall - February 19th (Originally Scheduled For 1/19) (Audio In Post #84)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It's that time again and as is tradition I'll be attending and trying to record whatever I can.

I also invite people to suggest questions that I (or others if they're going) could possibly ask.

I believe I already have someone to go with or i'd invite someone else which I usually do.

This year's should be a good one given the timing.

Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 2.40.46 PM.png

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This one should be spicy now that we traded away our top SNIIIIIIPPEEEERR prospect.

The only thing I want to know is if they have a line of communication to Michkov and still feel good about his future as a Flyer.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You may sign 30 year old Seeler and/or 29year old Walker when you shipped out a 27year old Provorov. It seems like all you are doing is getting rid of players you don't like, not actually rebuilding.
This is where the money is on the questions. Get them in their messaging. Ask what rebuilding means to them, since we’ve been hearing about it and not actually doing it. That we’re not so stupid to think that it’s burning everything and running into the woods. What we’ve heard is that they’ve kinda of reverse gaslighted people into having a bar so low that they created an obfuscation amongst the public as to what their expectations are since they’ve placated public furore and tricked them into something they’ve yet to show they’re committed to

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00