2023 NHL Draft Thread: Get hard for Connor Bedard

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I’ll have to watch a little more Wisconsin hockey than I’d like this year, but early returns are that Stramel needs to pick it up if he’s going to come close to reaching Kunin’s draft production at the same school. That alone makes me uneasy

I said it in another thread but I’ll say it here: I wouldn’t be surprised if Fantilli goes 1OA even over Bedard.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I don’t mean to make too many posts here, but Dvorsky is a guy that should go in the 5-15 range of the draft, and he’s producing better than Ohgren in the same league. Places the middle of the ice. Sounds like the book in him is a great shot/hands/brain combo, but maybe not the greatest skater. Sounds like Boldy coming into his draft.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think the odds of us picking top 3 are near non existent. We'll be lucky to pick up a guy like Yager or Benson, IMO.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
With Fantilli & Carlsson performing like #1 picks and others sure to rise up the board still, it’s not hard to envision Michkov sliding down to a spot where Guerin can maneuver up to snag him.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
With Fantilli & Carlsson performing like #1 picks and others sure to rise up the board still, it’s not hard to envision Michkov sliding down to a spot where Guerin can maneuver up to snag him.
Possibly. The fact that Michkov can't play in the NHL till his D + 4 year at the earliest has to be unappealing.

I still think this team has too much talent to be picking top 5, but it is possible that we miss the playoffs. A key injury or two could really hurt. I've forgotten the new rules for the lottery draft, and whether a team that misses the playoffs has a chance at the #1 oa, or if they are limited as to how many spots they can move up.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Possibly. The fact that Michkov can't play in the NHL till his D + 4 year at the earliest has to be unappealing.

I still think this team has too much talent to be picking top 5, but it is possible that we miss the playoffs. A key injury or two could really hurt. I've forgotten the new rules for the lottery draft, and whether a team that misses the playoffs has a chance at the #1 oa, or if they are limited as to how many spots they can move up.
Can move up 10 spots at most I believe.

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
Bedard is slipping away we need some really shitty play to catch up.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
What's a good rhyme for Fantelli? Get jelly for Fantelli?

Not sure....but what do we make out of this photo?

adam-fantilli-2022-2933 (1).jpg

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Play smelly for Fantelli.

Luckily we shouldn't have to rhyme with Fantelli because that guys post was the first time I've ever seen or heard it pronounced Fantelli and not Fantilli

I already coined "Play silly for Fantilli", but I'm open to better ideas

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
If this team can muster up 3 losses on the left coast it just might piss off BG enough to start a tank for the next McDavid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad