Week 4
18,21..........Gauthier, Perreault
Week 5
11,16..........Ritchie, Leonard

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Our pick is looking worse and worse thanks to all these shitty role players playing way above their heads. Need to nuke this team bad vs suffering from the Minnesota special and finishing out of the top 10 and out of the playoffs

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Our pick is looking worse and worse thanks to all these shitty role players playing way above their heads. Need to nuke this team bad vs suffering from the Minnesota special and finishing out of the top 10 and out of the playoffs
Simmer down. Not even 20 games, we’ve been playing mostly shitty teams and mostly getting dominated. Not even in a playoff spot. Only 7 points out of last place.

A 4 game losing streak and we’re right back in the thick of things.

10YearsAfter

Feb 11, 2014
Connecticut
Check out Craig Button's '23' World Juniors projection for team CAN
(3) Hawks D'Men
1668350788344.png

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

vegarover

Sep 1, 2015
Simmer down. Not even 20 games, we’ve been playing mostly shitty teams and mostly getting dominated. Not even in a playoff spot. Only 7 points out of last place.

A 4 game losing streak and we’re right back in the thick of things.
The Hawks are actually only 5 points out of last place. And only 2 points back of first place. The Central Division is weird so far.

But, I get what you're saying. The team is picking up points despite playing terrible. At least lately. That can only last so long.

MicronMega

Jan 31, 2022
Toronto, NY
Check out Craig Button's '23' World Juniors projection for team CAN
(3) Hawks D'Men
View attachment 607491
That's a hell of a left side for the future of the Blackhawks along with Bedard or Fantilli in the middle

Five Week draft slots

Week 1
1,12..........Bedard, Barlow
Week 2
7..........Dvorsky
Week 3
13,19..........Cristall, Allan
Week 4
18,21..........Gauthier, Perreault
Week 5
11,16..........Ritchie, Leonard
Weeks 5, if those are the picks, I'm taking....11,16...Smith and Stenberg...Ritchie goes above 11

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Tinordi of all people scored twice last night. I think the Hawks will be bottoming out pretty quickly, no need to worry

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
To review:

Only 2 of 16non-playoff teams can win any of the 2 lotto draws ...

A team winning a lotto lotto can only move up a max. of 10 spots ...

No team can win a lotto more than twice in 5yr span starting gwith the 2023 draws.

Therefore to get even a chance to get the #1 or #2 pick ,Hawks need to finish no later than the 11th o 12th or in 1 cicumstance 13th slot pre-lotto.

If Hawks finish 11th pre lotto and win the first draw they can move upto #1...

If Hawks finish 12th pre-lotto AND a team 11th to 1st pre-lotto wins #1 THHEN they still have a chance to move upto #2 overall from thatc12th spot pre-lotto.

If Hawks finish 13th pre-lotto Then they can only move to #3 overall if they win the first lotto draw ...but could move to #2 if they win the 2nd lotto draw AND either tge 1st or 2nd team pre-lotto wins the first lotto draw.

If Hawks finish 14th ,15th ior16th pre-lotto ...then the max they could move up with either lotto win is ten spots ..

If Hawks do not get a top 3 prize in the 2023 draft It means that the 2 lotto winner teams are excluded from the bottom feeders for winning a lotto in 2024 ...since I believe there alsonisxacrulecabout not beibg allowed to win a lotto 2 consecutive years and you can only win a lotto 2 times in 5 years.

Now I am not sure if the 2 times only on 5 years and ban on consecutive year lotto wins applies only to the #1overall draw or to all lotto wins.

So consider. Say Hawks do not win s lotto this draft...(I presume Hawks are in the draws as a non-playoff team).

It should mean 2 current bottom feeders who you would expect to be bottom feeders next seadon again could be excluded from the lotto pools in the draft.

Sure maybe tgebkittobwinscdrop aconebofvtgec3 worstvteamsxwinsca draw and one ofvthe just missedcthevlastbpkayoff spot teamsvmovesvup ten spitsvintgebotgerlotyo ... But probably with greater odds maybebitbisc2 of the 4 worst teams who get the 2 lotto wins..

So in that case it removes 2 of probable again bad teams from any chance of lotto wibscin 2024...which increases Hawks chances for a 2024 draft lotto win.

Cole Eiserman was thought to be a top pick for tgat draft before this season started...but what he has done this season as ax16 year old (August birthdate) and how he torched the World u-17 Hockey Challenge indicates he may be another generational player ...maybe even transcendent given both his skills and size already (6'0 192) ..

He couldv be the best American to play in the NHL by the time career is over.Hev is a crazy good goal scorer of exceptional proportion.

He probably now has vaulted to #1 on many 2024 draft lists.

So Hawksdo not want to win a2023 lotto if they do not get one of the top 3...and I think they may prefer a shot at Eiserman in 2024 rather than having to wait 3 more seasons after the 2023 draft if they only got Michkov in a scenario where the last place team wibs the first lotto and Hawks won the 2nd lotto moving 10 spots from #13 ..nobody wants to wait that long till Michkov's NHKmL ETA and if instead Hawks got lucky and get #1in 2024 lotto draw we could insert Eiserman right away given his pro size already and may be even bigger by 2024 draft..at most onlyv1xyearcafter draft to insert hom...at most .

Likely Hawkscwull not win any lotto this draft...So the idea for Davidson is to ensure we really tank next season...

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Yeah Sharks, Blues, and Preds have been playing better as of late hopefully they can start putting up decent records after their terrible starts. There is a few teams I don't see getting it together so it will probably be a close race at the bottom.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Yes I like a better Draft pick.
Yes I think it is needed.

Yes, I think some of you guys worry too much about that already. It's early in the season, team looks hard working but gets outplayed almost every game. If they win too much to become the Wild Davidson will start to make trades.

They will lose, will end up with Dvorsky/Yager without the Lotto Luck.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Id still rather have Tinordi than a 5th
Well I agree, maybe he gets signed like Lafferty(it’d be surprising) but all of our UFAs shirt of Kane and Toews will be dealt, K and T will decide if thy remain

Sad but true all of Domi, Athanasiou, JJohnson, Tinordi and Stalock will be shopped

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
That's a hell of a left side for the future of the Blackhawks along with Bedard or Fantilli in the middle
Were a couple picks away from drafting lambos and zellweger instead of Allen as well. If only we didn't add a second to the jones trade haha

Tinordi of all people scored twice last night. I think the Hawks will be bottoming out pretty quickly, no need to worry
Until Kane goes on a heater

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
By end of December we should be solidly in bottom 5. That is what I am thinking. Hot start due to new coach and all but through a long season this roster will show its true colors.

Yep. The Hawks are still getting dummied in chances and possession. Richardson has them playing a better system and he's playing to the strengths of the team but at the end of the day, this roster is going to do what it was built to do: lose. They just don't have the talent.

At 5v5, they're last in CF%, last in FF%, last in SF%, third last in GF% and third last in xGF%. Surprisingly they're 8th in SV% and that's where we can expect a regression.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Yep. The Hawks are still getting dummied in chances and possession. Richardson has them playing a better system and he's playing to the strengths of the team but at the end of the day, this roster is going to do what it was built to do: lose. They just don't have the talent.

At 5v5, they're last in CF%, last in FF%, last in SF%, third last in GF% and third last in xGF%. Surprisingly they're 8th in SV% and that's where we can expect a regression.
They're only 4 points out of dead last. They'll catch up soon enough.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Yep. So who are the top 5?

Bedard
Fantilli

Michkov
Carlsson
Smith/Dvorsky/Yager
I think Carlsson goes 3, putting up huge numbers in the SHL and is a 6-3 C and does not have contract issues.. the real question for me is does mickov go #4?

Reactions: Sinbad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad