NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (3) Detroit Lions vs (6) Los Angeles Rams

DET vs LAR

• Total voters

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
But they are going to beat the Eagles or Bucs.

Tampa? Yes...They already beat them this year as well

Still believe Philadelphia can pull it together and reach the conference finals. Detroit has issues with running QB's and their defense is relatively the same as last year.

One of their starting CB's is a guy picked off another team's practice squad a few weeks ago.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Just need to fix that defense.
Pretty much. We'll see if Cooper Kupp can stay healthy and bounce back next year, but he wasn't himself this season. Luckily with the emergence of Puka and Kyren they have new life in that offence. Need to better support Donald on the Defensive side of things and they could be a wagon moving forward.

I will say I'm not a Rams fan, but I watched them a ton this year because they were an exciting team with those young guys. One player I've really liked is Davis Allen. I think he could be ready for a bigger role next season.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Gets even better since with what happened in Dallas, the Lions are guaranteed at least one more home playoff game since they get the winner of Tampa/Philly

• Love
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Tampa? Yes...They already beat them this year as well

Still believe Philadelphia can pull it together and reach the conference finals. Detroit has issues with running QB's and their defense is relatively the same as last year.

One of their starting CB's is a guy picked off another team's practice squad a few weeks ago.
I don't believe in the Eagles. Their defense is what it is, awful.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Considering the weather outside, Mich sports fans gotta be thinking hell has indeed frozen over. First the Wolverines with the national championship. Now the Lions winning a playoff game?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I'll never understand these team blowing timeouts in the 2nd half of games to avoid a 5 yard delay of game penalty, it looks even worst in the playoffs.
If you do use them earlier in the second half, did you at least score or upgrade your scoring chance?

If you were not in FG range did the TO help you get into range? If you were already in FG range did you upgrade to a TD?

If you aren’t doing that, then the timeout is going to be questioned at the end of the game.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
congrats to any lions fans here. can't imagine how good that win felt
Can relate as Leaf fan. Happy for Lions fans tonight, and like chances against Eagles or TB at home next week. Expecting to see you in NFC champ game against my 9ers, when we will then be mortal enemies.

In the mean time, next beer is for you. Going assume Fugu was a Lions fan, it’s for her too.

Reactions: BSHH

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Brutal for the Rams on top of the L. He took out Hockenson with the exact same hit a few weeks back. Also resulting in a torn ACL.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Brutal for the Rams on top of the L. He took out Hockenson with the exact same hit a few weeks back. Also resulting in a torn ACL.

That play will be banned next year, for sure

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad