NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (3) Detroit Lions vs (6) Los Angeles Rams

DET vs LAR

• Total voters

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
I'll never understand these team blowing timeouts in the 2nd half of games to avoid a 5 yard delay of game penalty, it looks even worst in the playoffs.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
That was a really good professional football game. Sad that crap officiating is pretty much the standard in the league, but both teams played well overall and the outcome remained in doubt until the end.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Congrats to the Lions! 33 years since their last home playoff win. Long time coming for those fans.

And now the longest postseason win drought belongs to...the Miami Dolphins at 23 years and counting!

MIAMI HAS THE DOLPHINS THE GREATE--*shoots self*

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Hard to be mad that we made it this far in a year we cut everyone to reset the payroll and ownership put out a letter to the fanbase warning us this year would be a step back after we missed last year but f*** man if the league would competently call a game for once I legitimately think this team could make the Super Bowl again. Just happy for Amon-Ra because I knew him in high school

Reactions: McFlyingV

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Goff now has the opportunity to surpass Erik Kramer next week by winning his second Lions playoff game.

Sort of feel bad that this happened against Stafford. But I suppose it was meant to be.

• Love
Reactions: Blitzkrug

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Hard to be mad that we made it this far in a year we cut everyone to reset the payroll and ownership put out a letter to the fanbase warning us this year would be a step back after we missed last year but f*** man if the league would competently call a game for once I legitimately think this team could make the Super Bowl again. Just happy for Amon-Ra because I knew him in high school
Raheem Morris needs to be canned.

DoyleG

Reality sucks, Princesses!
Dec 29, 2008
YEG-->YYJ-->YWG-->YYB
Good for the Lions. The fanbase has gone through enough that they deserve to have some success now.

Good for Goff, getting some vindication after being dumped by the Rams.

McVay is gonna have a long flight home to think about his future.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Been waiting over thirty years for this. I cheered for the Lions back in '91 but was only 8 and don't really remember watching the game. It's only the first round but still almost feels surreal.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Good for the Lions. The fanbase has gone through enough that they deserve to have some success now.

Good for Goff, getting some vindication after being dumped by the Rams.

McVay is gonna have a long flight home to think about his future.
McVay is one of the best coaches on the planet. He brought them a SB. Why would he leave?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
McVay is one of the best coaches on the planet. He brought them a SB. Why would he leave?
Because for some reason when McVay considered leaving after 2022 they just assume he's waiting to walk out the door.

He essentially rebuilt that offense overnight and they looked primed to navigate the allegedly grim future they were in for. He's not going anywhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00