NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (2) Dallas Cowboys vs (7) Green Bay Packers

DAL vs GB

• Total voters

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
The Boys got smashed in the mouth, and folded as usual. They got outplayed, out coached, and they all looked lost. That D was atrocious, and that’s putting it mildly. The whole offensive team, and scheme, were both a complete joke. Dak played like shit. The most embarrassing loss for this franchise. Changes are coming. Here we gooooo.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I just realized there's a ton of irony...

Jerruh put Romo down like a dying dog likely because of Romo's health and turnovers....

Dak Prescott...last game...well...tossed turnovers.

DIDN'T FIX THE QB TURNOVER PROBLEM.

And there will be turnover at the Cowboys QB position again.

LOL
Yeah, dak has more post season turnovers than romo
and a worse td-int ratio

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
You’ve been actively rooting my against them and was one of the most popular posters in a thread against a team you hate… there’s a reason why they get that title and well, it’s because of people like you
Ohh , makes sense, it's my fault they call " themselves " America's team.
I suppose it's also my fault Boys fans tell everyone from any mountain top they can find " look at us , this is our year "
I guess I'm to blame for loud mouth dweebs like your boy Skip.
I suppose I must apologize for all the media honks drooling over dem boys.
I didn't even realize it was me spouting off from MY pie hole "Dak MVP " for running it up in garbage time..
f*** it must have been me under center yelling " here we go !! " every snap.

I had no idea it's my fault and for that I suppose I must again apologize to ALL of america because I didn't realize I had such impact.

Here we go!!
Always next year Boys fans lol

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Ohh , makes sense, it's my fault they call " themselves " America's team.
I suppose it's also my fault Boys fans tell everyone from any mountain top they can find " look at us , this is our year "
I guess I'm to blame for loud mouth dweebs like your boy Skip.
I suppose I must apologize for all the media honks drooling over dem boys.
I didn't even realize it was me spouting off from MY pie hole "Dak MVP " for running it up in garbage time..
f*** it must have been me under center yelling " here we go !! " every snap.

I had no idea it's my fault and for that I suppose I must again apologize to ALL of america because I didn't realize I had such impact.

Here we go!!
Always next year Boys fans lol
This GDT has more posts than the other three Wild Card GDTs COMBINED.

Cowboys fans don't make them America's Team. It's all of you non-Cowboys fans constantly obsessing over the Cowboys who do. You guys drive up the TV ratings and media attention. Blame yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: fin8 and LT

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

Cowboys fans don't make them America's Team. It's all of you non-Cowboys fans constantly obsessing over the Cowboys who do. You guys drive up the TV ratings and media attention. Blame yourself.
Oh, us haters paid for Jerruh World...right...

Cowboys are one of the big market teams; Dallas has fans, unlike L.A and it's much bigger than GB, Indy, etc....

Shit, you guys managed to create a geographic anomaly...the DC area is FULL of Cowboys fans(may in part in response to George Preston Marshall, but whatever, your brethern are in the DC DMV area).

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

Heres a flash , people don't hate the cowboys , they hate their fans. They are ALL the same [ but a few] Ravens fans don't talk half the garbage Boys fans do . 9ers fans don't talk half the garbage Boys fans do.. Steelers fans don't talk half the garbage Boys fans do COMBINED and have had 10x more success than Dem Boys.
Here we goo!!

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Oh, us haters paid for Jerruh World...right...

Cowboys are one of the big market teams; Dallas has fans, unlike L.A and it's much bigger than GB, Indy, etc....

Shit, you guys managed to create a geographic anomaly...the DC area is FULL of Cowboys fans(may in part in response to George Preston Marshall, but whatever, your brethern are in the DC DMV area).
But Dallas being a big market doesn't explain why all of you people living outside of Dallas tune in to watch the Cowboys more than you do any other team.

Idiots like Skip and Stephen A don't spent 50% of their time talking about the Cowboys because of Jerry's almost 15 year old stadium, they continually talk about the Cowboys because people like you are as obsessed with the Cowboys as your own team. Those idiots know talking about the Cowboys get you worked up. Look at the last couple of pages with non-Cowboys fans sharing everything those idiots have put on social media about the Cowboys. You guys love it.

Reactions: Tony Romo and fin8

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I’m sorry

that is actually really excellent

But Dallas being a big market doesn't explain why all of you people living outside of Dallas tune in to watch the Cowboys more than you do any other team.

Idiots like Skip and Stephen A don't spent 50% of their time talking about the Cowboys because of Jerry's almost 15 year old stadium, they continually talk about the Cowboys because people like you are as obsessed with the Cowboys as your own team. Those idiots know talking about the Cowboys get you worked up. Look at the last couple of pages with non-Cowboys fans sharing everything those idiots have put on social media about the Cowboys. You guys love it.
what we love is shoveling it right down Boys fans throats like Boys fans have been doing it all season.. Thats why we pile on.

Reactions: GKJ

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

Cowboys are so in your face the hate goes beyond the division rivals. I happen to be a division rival hater, but the Cowboys manage to make themselves seen to everyone.

Might be a uniform thing...that color scheme stands out and makes the players look good in them.

The cowboys own Utah, South Carolina, and Alabama if internet search history is a metric.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
FB_IMG_1705345386441.jpg

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
In hindsight, you kinda knew the Cowboys were doomed after Ceedee threw a bitch fit after one drive because Dak missed him on third down.

Mentally soft.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
It
The Boys got smashed in the mouth, and folded as usual. They got outplayed, out coached, and they all looked lost. That D was atrocious, and that’s putting it mildly. The whole offensive team, and scheme, were both a complete joke. Dak played like shit. The most embarrassing loss for this franchise. Changes are coming. Here we gooooo.
Yeah the Cowboys will be one of the most interesting off-season situations. There are quite a few important questions to answer and management's response is unpredictable.

Reactions: fin8

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
It

Yeah the Cowboys will be one of the most interesting off-season situations. There are quite a few important questions to answer and management's response is unpredictable.
nah its been predictable for decades
"we like our guys"
Another retread coach, sign home picked underperforming players to massive deals, and do nothing in FA cause "the cap is real guys", choke in the playoffs.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
thats how i know youre a real fan.
Yup.
nah its been predictable for decades
"we like our guys"
Another retread coach, sign home picked underperforming players to massive deals, and do nothing in FA cause "the cap is real guys", choke in the playoffs.
Well then they'll reap what they sow because they need a culture change.

Reactions: fin8

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Jokes on you guys, Cowboys are my favourite team and I hate them more than any of you, so HA
If you anything like the real Tony Romo, you getting ready to put some loving on Josh Alien.

Trying to make it to 1000

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
The Packers brought their lunch pails. The Cowboys brought their press clippings. Losing was bad enough, but getting their ass whooped in that fashion, is beyond embarrassing. This loss is truly, a shot in the gut for me as a fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad