NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (2) Dallas Cowboys vs (7) Green Bay Packers

DAL vs GB

• Total voters

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
GB will play without pressure. They've already exceeded the expectations by reaching the playoffs. I'm not sure how Dak works under pressure in a Playoff game. Should be a fun n game to watch.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
If the Cowboys don't make it to the NFC Championship game, they deserve all the criticism. The toughest path is hosting Green Bay and Detroit. The easiest path is hosting Green Bay and Tampa/Philadelphia.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
This is a dangerous game for Dallas. GB playing with house money at this point, Love looks like another future MVP in GB, they’re playing their best football of the season right now. Dallas should win but I wouldn’t completely shocked if GB won. The bare minimum for the Cowboys this year is get to the NFC championship game. Gotta get past the divisional round and over that hurdle. If they can’t do it this year they’ll never do it with this group

Reactions: adsfan

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Just happy Love got us here. Boyz will win
If the Packers had a better running game or a super physical o-line, I'd give them a better chance. But I also think it doesn't really matter. The Packers were very much in a transition year, and Love ended up with a season beyond anyone's expectations. This is a fun place to be because the future looks good no matter what happens in this game.

The Cowboys are in the opposite place. If they lose this one to the Packers, it could lead to some big upheaval for the Cowboys.

Reactions: WeThreeKings and LT

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Because Jerry couldn't wait to make the week ALL ABOUT HIM

One problem with the Cowboys head coach job is your boss also does post game interviews right after the game, so it's difficult for a coach to do a post game interview when he doesn't know what his boss is saying over in the next room. This is what lead Jason Garrett to stop saying anything after games because Jerry would have a different message, and this created PR headaches.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
packers could put up a fight but cowboys prob win by double digits. guessing its close early on, cowboys pull away, then the packers score some garbage points.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Dallas easily on paper. Joe Barry defense against these guys? I don't see it.
wis meteor destroys stadium option
If Dallas and Kansas City meet in the SB I will literally need to go to weekly therapy in order to survive.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
McCarthy saves his job.

'Boys 27 Pack 20
I’d be disappointed if beating the #7 seed Packers is what keeps McCarthy his job. I’m on boat with keeping him for sure, but if you’re considering a change due to playoff losses, it should be NFCCG or bust (barring a Dak injury or something wild).

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad