NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (2) Dallas Cowboys vs (7) Green Bay Packers

DAL vs GB

• Total voters

Elvis P

Got brass ... in pocket
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I'm far from a Boys fan, but in this matchup I hope @Tony Romo is happy after the game. I still don't understand why he didn't pick Troy Aikman as his username which I think is available. ;)

Last edited:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Perna's wheel cursed the Packers.

Bet on Dallas based on that alone...

But will Big D run the ball? That's GB's weakness.
I just don't see how GB's D is going to slow down the Cowboys.

Love is going to have to play a perfect game and the Cowboys are going to shoot themselves in the foot a HELL of a lot for the Packers to have a shot IMO.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I just don't see how GB's D is going to slow down the Cowboys.

Love is going to have to play a perfect game and the Cowboys are going to shoot themselves in the foot a HELL of a lot for the Packers to have a shot IMO.
Dallas is mentally soft. They might have the same attitude as fans coming in...that's how they crack when you don't expect them to. McCarthy also usually failed even with Rodgers....

Jordan Love is much better than that very first impression he gave but people still only remember those deer in headlights moments. He has the same number of wins(9) as Favre and more than Rodgers(6) for their respective first full seasons starting,

He also posted 32 TDs, second most in the league behind Dak Prescott.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Dallas is mentally soft. They might have the same attitude as fans coming in...that's how they crack when you don't expect them to. McCarthy also usually failed even with Rodgers....

Jordan Love is much better than that very first impression he gave but people still only remember those deer in headlights moments. He has the same number of wins(9) as Favre and more than Rodgers(6) for their respective first full seasons starting,

He also posted 32 TDs, second most in the league behind Dak Prescott.
Trust me, few on this site want the Cowboys to painfully implode in the most miserable way possible more than I do.

But i just can't see it happening. They are a cancer to society but they are objectively an excellent football team. I feel like this Cowboys team is different. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Trust me, few on this site want the Cowboys to painfully implode in the most miserable way possible more than I do.

But i just can't see it happening. They are a cancer to society but they are objectively an excellent football team. I feel like this Cowboys team is different. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Until they run into San Francisco again.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native

That 13-3 team in 2007 was also scary. Where did they land? Not in the Super Bowl.

I'm expecting a win too over the Packers, but if they lose, I wouldn't be surprised because...it's just a Cowboys thing. I mean, who expected them to lose because of a rules violation in a previous playoff game? But they did.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
terrible secondary against an offensive juggernaut?
Time for dallas to disappear the entire first half like 2016 again.

Dallas also has no linebackers left so gb is gonna break a post season record in yards.

-most optimistic cowboys fan

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
lets go packers refreshing to actually be able to want them to win a game for once couldn't stand them with the nut job rodgers at the helm lol

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Cowboys on the road are like the Dolphins against winning teams, trash.

But at home? I give Green Bay zero shot, Dallas are monsters in their barn.

This, btw, is how the Cowboys can reach the SB this year, it comes down to the Rams upsetting the niners in the next round and the Cowboys playing all their games at home.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Couldn't let those ass holes in KC have all the fun in the cold so I took piglet out for a beating.
20240114_133427.jpg

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This should not end the blowout trend we've seen so far, lets just say that

Reactions: HTFN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad