NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Divisional Round: (1) San Francisco 49ers vs (7) Green Bay Packers

SF vs GB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Favre threw away a lot of playoff games trying to making stupid passes. Rodgers, was a flake, but would still have won multiple championships with real coach.
if it wasn’t shitty playcalling, it was poor defense. 44 or more 3 times, including one where they scored 45 themselves.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Which is ultimately why this bad interception didn’t lose the game. Asking them to go 70+ yards in this weather in a minute against this defense had low low odds even if Love throws it away.
If they did call TO, Kyle could have reminded everyone to not score to soon. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
1705811160445.png

Right here, Love should be pointing at Jones to go upfield for a checkdown and run. There was basically no one on that side of the field for 20 yards. Instead he tried to hit the home run and be the hero.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
If San Francisco goes onto the Super Bowl, much less wins it, feel free to send a thank you card to Green Bay's kicker. The same kicker who has been unreliable all year.

This game should have gone into OT.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Horrible game by the Niners, they better play much better next weekend. Also hopefully Deebo is able to go next weekend, our offense looks way different without him.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Favre threw away a lot of playoff games trying to making stupid passes. Rodgers, was a flake, but would still have won multiple championships with real coach.

I mean Rodgers did his fair share of throwing games away as well.

Favre has a few bad coaches as well

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Jordan Love with an epic choke job. I don’t wanna hear about how great this guy is anymore. That was embarrassing. His first taste of adversity and he folds emphatically. Cost GB the game, cuz their defense put them in position to win. Love was horrible when it mattered most. GB needs to think twice before they overpay for someone who can’t perform in the clutch.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
If they did call TO, Kyle could have reminded everyone to not score to soon. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
There's zero chance that they go down early just to run the clock down if you have a walk in. If you're down 3 maybe you do it with the idea that if push comes to shove you'll kick a FG at the end and go to OT. But you absolutely cannot give up a go ahead TD when down 4 just to burn some clock off.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Jordan Love with an epic choke job. I don’t wanna hear about how great this guy is anymore. That was embarrassing. His first taste of adversity and he folds emphatically. Cost GB the game, cuz their defense put them in position to win. Love was horrible when it mattered most. GB needs to think twice before they overpay for someone who can’t perform in the clutch.
Imagine overreacting this much to one game.

Reactions: donghabs98 and Peat

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I mean Rodgers did his fair share of throwing games away as well.

Favre has a few bad coaches as well
Rodgers didn't throw many games away that I remember. Both had good offensive lines. Rodgers never had a receiving corps as good as the current one.
The defense was crap Rodgers entire tenure and most of it Dumb Crapper ran the defense (a complete idiot).

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad