NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Wild Card Round: (4) Houston Texans vs (5) Cleveland Browns

HOU vs CLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Houston is hot enough that I think if you're Baltimore Buffalo or KC fan you have to be sort of nervous...Baltimore should be safe but those other 2 I would take Houston as the dog
Baltimore HAS a defense. They should have no trouble.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Houston is hot enough that I think if you're Baltimore Buffalo or KC fan you have to be sort of nervous...Baltimore should be safe but those other 2 I would take Houston as the dog
I mean anyone would rather play Flacco and the Browns. You always want the worst QB possible. That’s why it won’t be Flacco and the Browns.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yea I’m not entirely sure I’d want Miami to beat KC and force Houston to come to Buffalo next week.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Yea I’m not entirely sure I’d want Miami to beat KC and force Houston to come to Buffalo next week.
I’ve seen enough of playoff Mahomes for this lifetime. He has career days against Buffalo. Pass. Stroud is great. Winning on the road in the playoffs as a rookie is hard. I’ll try that, thanks.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
It's like 13 and 30 mph gusts out , thinking about that KC game is making me want a nice cup of hot coffee

Reactions: fin8

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I’ve seen enough of playoff Mahomes for this lifetime. He has career days against Buffalo. Pass. Stroud is great. Winning on the road in the playoffs as a rookie is hard. I’ll try that, thanks.

Maholms has never played a road playoff game in his career. He's gonna learn real quick it's not the same.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
These announcers praising the Texans improving their run defense failed to mention the main reason those numbers are so much better is Stroud. Opponents stop calling as many run plays when your new quality QB has you scoring points and getting leads.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Haven't been able to watch this. But from the boxscore, this is on par with the clown pounding the Lions received against Philadelphia decades ago in the playoffs.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I'll take that .... Stroud might be great but I have faith that Josh can shred that D while our D can contain them despite injuries. Like @Ace said let the rookie come up to our house out in the elements.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Oh I would definitely lean towards that as well, I'm just not 100% sold on it.
With this team there is no 100 percent surety on anything lol. They're damn rollercoaster. I'm not even sold on the Steelers game but moving it to Monday has eased a bit of my worries.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I'll take that .... Stroud might be great but I have faith that Josh can shred that D while our D can contain them despite injuries. Like @Ace said let the rookie come up to our house out in the elements.

I'm not taking anything for granted with the Bills. Gotta beat steelers first.

Anything can happen in the NFL. Especially with the Bills and their history

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad