NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Wild Card Round: (4) Houston Texans vs (5) Cleveland Browns

HOU vs CLE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 19, 2008
listening to Peter schrager with Bill Simmons pod and Bill literally says Cleveland beat these guys week 16 36 22

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Funny how on paper this game and DET/LA seemed most likely to be close....watch both be blowouts and somehow Philly/Tampa and Dallas/Green Bay will be 1 point games

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If Houston fans were worried Stroud would show Peyton/Rivers regular season-postseason dropoff, so far he is not. I always say you don't trust a young QB til you see he can do the same thing in Janaury he does September-December...Rivers never did, Peyton largely did not either but he was good enough it did not matter too much, he'd still have won more SBs if he was as clutch in January as his brother was

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Reminded me of that Russel Wilson interception in the super bowl

Such a stupid play call and throw

He knew the play before he even started his jack throw

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Someone has to check last time that happened in the playoffs on consecutive possessions. I thought JAX did it to MIA once but it may not have been consecutive possessions

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Better off throwing another pick six rather than fool yourselves into hoping you would still be in the game after missing the 4th down.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
If Houston fans were worried Stroud would show Peyton/Rivers regular season-postseason dropoff, so far he is not. I always say you don't trust a young QB til you see he can do the same thing in Janaury he does September-December...Rivers never did, Peyton largely did not either but he was good enough it did not matter too much, he'd still have won more SBs if he was as clutch in January as his brother was
Not taking anything away from Stroud. But it’s one game. Rivers/Peyton had plenty of great games in January.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad