NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Wild Card Round: (3) Kansas City Chiefs vs (6) Miami Dolphins

KC vs MIA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I legitimately don't understand what's going on in McDaniel's head.

You have 7 minutes left, you need to get the offense moving down the field and fast.

Start calling shots to Hill and Waddle? Nope! More screens behind the line of scrimmage that haven't worked all night!

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
That seems like the type of thing the NFL's "expedited review" should have been able to handle versus Miami being forced to challenge.
That's why I hate the whole idea of it. So inconsistent on what gets changed and not, and meanwhile you can get caught waiting for an obvious change to be made. Just go to replaying everything from the booth and get rid of this stupid meta game of challenge/non-challenge. Just get it right.

Reactions: Tachycineta

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Arguably the best 1-2 at WR in the NFL and instead of calling deep shots to try to make a game of it (with said WR having a calling card of torching DBs deep) you stand him still at the LOS so he can get smoked by a defender.

Is Mike McDaniel okay? Is he all there?

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Arguably the best 1-2 at WR in the NFL and instead of calling deep shots to try to make a game of it (with said WR having a calling card of torching DBs deep) you stand him still at the LOS so he can get smoked by a defender.

Is Mike McDaniel okay? Is he all there?
Tua has a lollipop arm

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Down multiple scores in the 4th. Let's have our most dynamic player standing at the line of scrimmage waiting for a checkdown. Brilliant!
They were going for a "natural camouflage" thing, I guess hoping that like a cat people just might not notice him if he stood really still.

Imagine subscribing to Peacocked just to watch your team score 7pts in a playoff game
that's why I liked my way: already being subscribed to Peacock because it's like 5 dollars, usually doesn't matter, has The Office and Parks and Rec on it, and then sometimes sports happens

got it for the Olympics, frankly watch enough Olympics when they're going that it pays for everything else

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Dolphins lost the game before it started....

Bruce Irvin, Justin Houston, Malik Reed, Melvin Ingram trying to get after the QB. Good one.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Defense did enough to keep this close despite this.

This falls on McDaniel and even Tua.

They did good in forcing FG's deep in the red zone, but chiefs moved the ball too easily and had too much possession because of the nonexistant pass rush in these conditions. They were never going to win this game because of that imo.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Awful conditions but also a sign that Tua can’t be your guy going forward. He has given you those signs for a few weeks now. He’s a fine QB but not someone to commit big money to. The sooner the Dolphins can admit that, the better off they’ll be. They should do it this offseason.

Still not sure how to feel about KC.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
fims offense cementing that they’re soft

cant even be mad at mcdaniel imo he tried to lead with the run game like he should’ve and the chiefs just spit on it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad