NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Wild Card Round: (3) Kansas City Chiefs vs (6) Miami Dolphins

KC vs MIA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
This is the Peacock game for everyone in America not living in the 2 markets.

With NBC/Peacock having THREE games next weekend, I am really eager to see what skeleton TV crew(s) they send to 1 or 2 of these games.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
f*** Miami, TURN THE BALL OVER is gonna reek of ass.

Kansas City takes this, had it with Miami.
Just when you think they’ll take the next step, they play like someone with a bad hangover.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
This is the Peacock game for everyone in America not living in the 2 markets.

With NBC/Peacock having THREE games next weekend, I am really eager to see what skeleton TV crew(s) they send to 1 or 2 of these games.
f*** peacock and this bullshit, cant wait til i have to stream hulu thru disney plus while being a starz member to watch a specific game in the not to distant future

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Chiefs win l37-20

Miami has been decimated by injuries and they're going to have to win in miserable weather.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Have you seen their IR list?

That's not exactly unlikely at this point.
maybe they crack 30 if tua throws a pick six and we get like a fumble 6 too

which is possible especially with the likely weather

hopefully they’re dumb and try to pass/do screen bullshit instead of just running it down our throats bc they can beat us like that

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I also realized this means now i can't actually escape the Taylor Swift circlejerk given i'm a Dolphins fan.

Because i am annoyed i choose to blame this on the Jaguars even though i don't think them losing actually mattered in this scenario.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
KC because God hates football fans and I trust Mahomes in the playoffs

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Dolphins are so banged up on Defense, all their rushers are out. Kansas defense is good and can hold the Dolphins. As long as the receivers aren't dropping everything Mahomes should win this one.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Single digit temps.. I take not Miami
One year I was living down there, I ran my A.C. for all but about 3 or 4 days all year.

The players may come from all over the country but the average high in Miami in January is like 77 degrees. It's a different world.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
While I don't like making excuses, I wonder how different things could have been if we didn't have so many injuries. It's been tough as a Dolphins fan, and this year looked so positive. It's amazing how quickly McDaniel just gives up on the run. We'll see what happens, anything can happen and the Chiefs aren't the same scary team they used to be, but geesus it's hard to be positive going into this game.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Gonna be awful weather. Miami's run game has come on strong recently, although Buffalo shut them down hard in the second half last night.

I still think KC pulls it out, but I could easily see a situation where Miami just runs the ball over and over and kills the game. KC might need to try to jump to an early lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad