Prospect Info: 2023-24 prospect information - BUT WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO PLAY?!

Prospect polls starting on 2/3 - what to do with #1?

• Get the formality over with and give Nikishin #1

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Start at the #1 prospect vote and give room for debate at the spot

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Given our record related to goalie interference that would have been called off if we scored that goal……. Took out the goalies head and twisted it around sideways… but was outside the crease at least…

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Seamus Casey just sat Blake on his wallet at the blue line, fun watching them go head to head. Perron made a pretty move to the slot and ripped a shot over the net. Good game.

Blake scored on a nice deflection of a point shot, he’s got a nose for the net. Some sloppy plays carrying the puck in his own end but he’s pretty deadly in the O zone.

Last edited:

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
There’s 4 seconds left, there’s no chance to tie the game, and he goes out of his way to try and land a big hit that accomplishes literally nothing. Injuring himself in the process is just pure karmic retribution.

The only upside is that it’s happened now, which means he’s got time to take the lesson learned and hopefully prevent him from doing something so stupid in the future.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
There’s 4 seconds left, there’s no chance to tie the game, and he goes out of his way to try and land a big hit that accomplishes literally nothing. Injuring himself in the process is just pure karmic retribution.

The only upside is that it’s happened now, which means he’s got time to take the lesson learned and hopefully prevent him from doing something so stupid in the future.
Imagine if we sign him and his last college memory is that!

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
all the focus has been on Morrow but any chance we sign Blake soon too?
Blake has 2 years left before he can become an UFA? Or am I mistaken?

If he does have 2 years left, if I was Blake, I would stay at UND for another year vs. signing with a team that doesn't yet have resolution on the AHL affiliate. Heck, even if the Canes did have resolution on that, I'd still probably stay.

UND's facilities are far superior to any AHL team and even superior to many NHL teams and he can still develop in the NCAA.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020

If he does have 2 years left, if I was Blake, I would stay at UND for another year vs. signing with a team that doesn't yet have resolution on the AHL affiliate. Heck, even if the Canes did have resolution on that, I'd still probably stay.

UND's facilities are far superior to any AHL team and even superior to many NHL teams and he can still develop in the NCAA.
fair, but what does he have left to prove at that level?

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC

And with NIL, he can easily surpass the AHL salary for a year. It still puts him one year later on getting out of his first ELC, but North Dakota will definitely put any NIL money they raise into hockey first.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

1711992654256.png

(Interesting that in college it's the home team that wears white)

Last edited:

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
And with NIL, he can easily surpass the AHL salary for a year. It still puts him one year later on getting out of his first ELC, but North Dakota will definitely put any NIL money they raise into hockey first.
I don't know a lot about NIL, but do you really think he can easily surpass AHL salary? Hockey players who aren't superstars like Celebrini don't seem nearly as positioned to take advantage of NIL as pretty girls like that gymnast, or football and basketball players.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad