Injury Report: 2023/2024 Injury Update

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Dammnnn!!!
Boy done ripped his own Titty!
How you rip yo titty like dat Dvo?

Spent the entire year reaching for the puck. Titty went out.
1NDhvsH.png

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022

Um. Was there a bus accident that I missed? You have got to be kidding. How do you lose that many players so close together for that length of time??? What is in the water in Quebec???

Hughes will need to shore up this team. All those forwards were contributing.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Um. Was there a bus accident that I missed? You have got to be kidding. How do you lose that many players so close together for that length of time??? What is in the water in Quebec???

Hughes will need to shore up this team. All those forwards were contributing.
Pretty much.

Habs will almost need to make an AHL deal.

Reactions: schwang26

ngc_5128

Sep 24, 2002
Belzile & Richard have yet to play 1 NHL game

Left for *better opportunities*

ouch
"Better opportunity" is code for more money. Belzile almost doubled his salary and it will be close to doubled again next year and Richard got a 33% increase. Those are pretty darn good opportunities if you ask me.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Crazy we are still hanging on to games with 3 of our top 6 forwards out w injuries. I know RHP isn't a top 6 fwd but you still kind of miss him because outside of Slaf Cole and Nick its ROUGH out there on forward right now

Reactions: FloJack and Redux91

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Crazy we are still hanging on to games with 3 of our top 6 forwards out w injuries. I know RHP isn't a top 6 fwd but you still kind of miss him because outside of Slaf Cole and Nick its ROUGH out there on forward right now
RHP was one of the best PKer on the team, and since PK is the worst special team, he's going to help that at least.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Any updates on Dach, Newhook, Dvorak? Curious if one of them might be ready to play now that a big hole has opened up at C with Monahan getting traded

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Dach out for the year.
Dvorak out for the year.
Newhook has been skating and should be back in 2-3 weeks.
With Newhook returning, and say Pearson traded, we could put Dach, Dvorak and Wideman on LTIR. Even if Wideman is declared healthy, we just waive him, his salary is fully buriable.

That would give us cap space of over $17M ($15M if we have to bury Pearson because no one takes him). That kind of room should net us two or three assets at the TDL.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad