Injury Report: 2023/2024 Injury Update

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Hmm, may I forward a suggestion for this thread? Wouldn't it be helpful if the first post of this thread was edited with an up to date list of the injured and their ETA?

Or make an actual list somewhere and update the title with the post # within.

What do you think?

Reactions: PhysicX and Beaker

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If everything is being done properly and there's no measurable difference between our guys and other teams' guys, then so be it – we're simply a victim of that 'luck and clustering' you mentioned. Either way, we'd all agree it's been a kind of cluster.....
Doing things properly = injecting all roster players with Suzuki/ Condotta DNA.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So who’s playing for Guhle? Did Habs call anyone up? The Great Chris Wideman is unfortunately still injured.

Habbietat

Jul 1, 2022
how does it go day to day to "oh yeah hell be out 14 days" lol like what? Im just going to assume we see him in a month or more from now on

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
how does it go day to day to "oh yeah hell be out 14 days" lol like what? Im just going to assume we see him in a month or more from now on
day to day either means "it's just a bobo and he could play with it" to "indefinitely because we can't diagnose the problem properly".

Habs tends to be the second option...

Reactions: Tyson

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
So much for insider, Elliot Freedman saying significant time, and then the negative nancy's were talking 6 weeks!! LOL...................

Day to day............maybe two weeks!! LOL

The next time one of the guys on SportsLeaf Network has something to say about the habs, let's all just take it with a grain of salt eh..........

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
So much for insider, Elliot Freedman saying significant time, and then the negative nancy's were talking 6 weeks!! LOL...................

Day to day............maybe two weeks!! LOL

The next time one of the guys on SportsLeaf Network has something to say about the habs, let's all just take it with a grain of salt eh..........

95% Elliotte strikes again

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BLONG7 and Runner77

Habbietat

Jul 1, 2022
ill believe it when hes on the ice. hes day to day so he should be on the ice in a non contact jersey soon, if not then they easing us into something longer

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Crazy to see all the conflicting information about Guhle’s injury.

Each time someone speaks we have different informations.

Reactions: Naslundforever

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
Crazy to see all the conflicting information about Guhle’s injury.

Each time someone speaks we have different informations.
Can someone explain to me why the NHL in general is so vague when it comes to injuries? In the NFL if someone gets hurt you know their whole medical history within an hour. I'm positive they have known what Guhle's injury is since day 1. Why can't they just inform people?

Guy Larose

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone explain to me why the NHL in general is so vague when it comes to injuries? In the NFL if someone gets hurt you know their whole medical history within an hour. I'm positive they have known what Guhle's injury is since day 1. Why can't they just inform people?
Maxime Lapierre was talking about this yesterday. He was saying that if injuries were public, it hurts their value to get resigned by other teams at some point and stuff like that. Don't really understand it as I'm sure their record is made available to all teams? Also that teams might target that injury in games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad