Injury Report: 2023/2024 Injury Update

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Only Dach and Dvorak are injured now for MTL counting that Price and Wideman won't ever play again in the NHL.

At the AHL only Farrell and Keeper are on the Injury list.

Any other injuries related to our prospects?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Only Dach and Dvorak are injured now for MTL counting that Price and Wideman won't ever play again in the NHL.

At the AHL only Farrell and Keeper are on the Injury list.

Any other injuries related to our prospects?

And Farrell should be back by the end of the month. Keeper is out for the year.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Damn,

I didn’t even realize that Guehle got hurt. Didn’t see much of yesterday and missed that he was t there.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Ghule might be okay, which is a great new .

Barron too; he was able to come back in the game.

Too bad for Harris. Hopefully he will recover fast . The positive is I won’t complain seing more of Xhekaj.

Too bad for Harvey Pinard also. He looks like a great person and all and I’m happy for him that he’s tasting the NHL. However , I don’t think that he’s in the long term plan of the franchise .

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Too bad for Harris. Hopefully he will recover fast . The positive is I won’t complain seing more of Xhekaj.

Too bad for Harvey Pinard also. He looks like a great person and all and I’m happy for him that he’s tasting the NHL. However , I don’t think that he’s in the long term plan of the franchise .
Wifi gets a good look. Silver lining in the injuries. He be riding the pines if not

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

RHP , it just wasn't meant to be.

Reactions: The Real Timo

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Gallagher has 1 more game left so Roy should be back in Laval as they have a 3 in 3 days starting Friday.
And then he too gets injured. This team. Seriously.

Wifi gets a good look. Silver lining in the injuries. He be riding the pines if not
I just got it - MSL is trying to make Xhekaj a better person!!!

That’s the master plan!!!

So with Harris being indefinite and Ghule waiting for evaluation do we call up a defenseman?
How about we trade for one? So far Bergy’s words of wisdom have been proving right - you can never have too many defensemen.

Reactions: habsfan891

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
And then he too gets injured. This team. Seriously.

I just got it - MSL is trying to make Xhekaj a better person!!!

That’s the master plan!!!

How about we trade for one? So far Bergy’s words of wisdom have been proving right - you can never have too many defensemen.
He stole that quote from Howie Meeker!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad