Injury Report: 2023/2024 Injury Update

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Wow...that's bad news. Not because I won't be seeing him....but because I didn't want to see him ever again and now...he's not being traded and he's back next year...

Yup, came here to say the exact same thing. This is bad news because it's going to be impossible to trade him now, including over the off-season. That means he's back next year. Our last chance to trade him is 2025 Trade Deadline.

Damnit...

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Wow...that's bad news. Not because I won't be seeing him....but because I didn't want to see him ever again and now...he's not being traded and he's back next year...
This is the bad news, I agree..

But if we're being honest the way it has been going
If we thought we were gonna trade Dvo at the deadline that was just not happening, nobody wants that

Torn pecs are rare in hockey tho lol wtf did he even do out there

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Good on ace offs though!! LOL.......................traded this summer maybe?

He is good on faceoffs, but then what lol

Dvorak is either bought out since its his final contract year or plays his contract out to the deadline.

He is at 60% faceoffs leading the Habs centers but then again so is Stephens LOL

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Add another to the long term injury list...

Who gets the call? Probably 7 D again tonight, but they'll need to bring up someone. Bring Heineman back?

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Add another to the long term injury list...

Who gets the call? Probably 7 D again tonight, but they'll need to bring up someone. Bring Heineman back?
Depends how close RHP, Pearson and Newhook are. RHP and Pearson I believe skated on their own today pre practice.

Reactions: Tuggy

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Yup, came here to say the exact same thing. This is bad news because it's going to be impossible to trade him now, including over the off-season. That means he's back next year. Our last chance to trade him is 2025 Trade Deadline.

Damnit...

I'm more worried about how it will impact our TDL vis a vis monahan

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
What's the cost for a buyout on him?
1704387553221.png

Idk if he’ll be healthy enough to be bought out this summer though.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Nobody is taking on that contract. His only purpose outside of faceoffs is to keep Cole happy since they are roommates.

• Haha
Reactions: HomaridII

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
They have 4 right now. Not sure why they’d call one up

I meant Stephens was Laval’s most reliable center, at NHL level he’s okay but in the AHL he was a top6 C good on draws, offence, PP, etc. With Dvorak out chances are he’ll stay in MTL.

Reactions: schwang26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad