2023-2024 EPL Season

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
This is a great appointment
I’m so jaded because of Moyes. I wish winning a trophy could erase the ten months of torture that was our league campaign, but it just hasn’t. Hopefully, this guy can take the responsibility out of Moyes’ hands, because West Ham transfer business is generally abysmal.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Potential schedule matchday one?

Screenshot_20230614_173321_Reddit.jpg

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Potential schedule matchday one?

View attachment 717922
Don’t think it’s legit - apparently Luton requested to play away week one (although so did Liverpool) so that would be an issue. LFC fanbase have been assuming they’d be getting Luton away week one (probably on a Friday) since they were promoted; so we will see. Kind of lousy if Luton requested away week one and PL told them to piss off.

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Don’t think it’s legit - apparently Luton requested to play away week one (although so did Liverpool) so that would be an issue. LFC fanbase have been assuming they’d be getting Luton away week one (probably on a Friday) since they were promoted; so we will see. Kind of lousy if Luton requested away week one and PL told them to piss off
Luton may have to play away week 1 if their upgrades aren't complete.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Luton may have to play away week 1 if their upgrades aren't complete.
Yes - they definitely submitted a request. Not sure if it was accommodated or not. Guess we find out tomorrow morning, eh?

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Turns out the leak I posted yesterday was fake. Here are all the fixtures. Sadly not divided by matchday but it is what it is:

This run-in for Spurs oof:

• 13th April, Newcastle Away
  • 20th April, Man City Home
  • 27th April, Arsenal Home
  • 4th May, Liverpool Away
Hope those teams are tired from their european campaigns.

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Turns out the leak I posted yesterday was fake. Here are all the fixtures. Sadly not divided by matchday but it is what it is:

This run-in for Spurs oof:

• 13th April, Newcastle Away
  • 20th April, Man City Home
  • 27th April, Arsenal Home
  • 4th May, Liverpool Away
Hope those teams are tired from their european campaigns.

Will Ryan Mason be the manager by then? LOL

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I doubt it. I think it would take a lot for Ange to get fired next season. We're in our "Trust the process" era.

Watching Gold's video yesterday, he said Ange has a history of slow starts (getting the players to 'get' the system) and then very fast finishes. He said a difficult starting schedule would be the worst thing possible, so if history repeats, Spurs will be at their best at end of the season.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Is Levy actually in that era?

I know (some of) the fans are, but he’s the one that matters and he’s seemed to be the most clueless one about what the core of this team can do.
While he is the one making the decisions, he cares a lot about supporter sentiment by all accounts. As long as the supporters are behind Ange, he should be too. Signed him to a four-year contract after all.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

He said he has been hurt for 9 months but didn't want surgery during the season.

If he was crap last year strictly due to injury I am much more hopeful for next season once he and especially Bentancur, who was Spurs best player before he hurt his knee, are 100%.

My hope-meter for Spurs have gone from a 2 to a 3 out of 10.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Mo Salah’s opening day scoring streak vs the Chelsea x LFC 0-0 streak

An unstoppable force vs an immovable object

Kante going to delay his move to Saudi just so he can play against LFC one more time.

Last edited:

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Newcastle's first 4:
Villa H
Man City A
Liverpool H
Brighton A

That is an absolutely rough start

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Watching Gold's video yesterday, he said Ange has a history of slow starts (getting the players to 'get' the system) and then very fast finishes. He said a difficult starting schedule would be the worst thing possible, so if history repeats, Spurs will be at their best at end of the season.
See, if that's true, I would think the opposite would be true. A tough starting schedule would be fine because who cares if he starts slow, the teams are tough. Even if he started great, they're likely going to lose (some of) the tougher games. If he starts slow and loses to some bad teams and then has to try to win at the Etihad and the Emirates later on, that would be worse.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Chelsea taking on a gambling sponsorship for their shirts for one year.!

Horrible. Offered 2.25x what Allianz offered but I hate gambling promotion.

Shambles because their business ceo hiring left within a year with no sponsorship set up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad