Speculation: 2022 Trade Deadline Targets

Biggest need at the TDL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Wonder if we really could take a huge swing and move Joey to AZ for Crouse at 50% retained and then go to the isles and say we will give you Foote and a 1st for Mayfield at 700k retained and to also retain like 50k on Crouse and give us some late round picks to even the value out. would put us at 104k in cap space and we can run Crouse-Colton-Hagel on the 3rd line if need be

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think Crouse could be a good pickup, He's not worth whatever he's gonna get during this years TDL, tho. I feel like we'd be giving up too much for him.

Getting him could bring some more grit and allow Perry to stay up with Colton and Hagel, Crouse with Maroon and Bel could be interesting.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Copy… cats.

1l6wxa.jpg

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Wonder if we really could take a huge swing and move Joey to AZ for Crouse at 50% retained and then go to the isles and say we will give you Foote and a 1st for Mayfield at 700k retained and to also retain like 50k on Crouse and give us some late round picks to even the value out. would put us at 104k in cap space and we can run Crouse-Colton-Hagel on the 3rd line if need be
I would be on board to move Joseph and a late pick like 3/4 for Crouse.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay

No chance we go after Mayfield, it's been a long, long, long time since this team had a below average skating defender

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
All teams got better. Will be wild east playoffs. I think we got a great shot but it also has added benefit as a fan that we won it last couple years. Feel like i would normally get all nervous about these other teams. Winning it last two years makes me somewhat confident going in but also feel like if we got knocked out wouldnt hurt as much as previous times. Also good our big move will still be here next few years. Also we can't hang our hats on our recent play as an indication of our playoff play. We showed last year how we just kinda flipped a switch in playoffs. We saw it the year before as well. I'm curious how much of that is going on now too. We will find out soon. I'm not expecting another big move. Maybe we get a little depth on d if possible?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
God the main boards are salty. If we threepeat we need to go full blown Key and Peele. This is the energy.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY SPENT TO TRY AND GET RID OF THIS???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad