2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs general talk

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I have. Point is obviously important for them, but they dont lose more than one player to injury which helps
They play through injuries… but Point is like losing MacK. It is a huge injury and changes how they play.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Even with Kadri, Tampa has a large center advantage with Point back. Without Kadri it isn’t even close.

Bolts aren’t as good at pushing the play offensively as Tampa, but Tampa (with their system) is much better defensively. Their ability to win games 1-0 or 2-1 is incredible.

Goaltending will play a huge role. Avs can’t give up soft goals at all. Vasi might give away 2-3 soft goals the whole series.

Completely disagree.

Our Top 6 Centers are better. They have the better 3C but that doesn't close the gap over the Top 6 and the 4th line is a wash.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I thought after it hit Stammer's leg, it went right by Igor's glove?

Puck dropped out of Igor's glove, bounced off Stamkos' leg way under the glove. He hit Stamkos' glove as this was happening, but it had no impact

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Completely disagree.

Our Top 6 Centers are better. They have the better 3C but that doesn't close the gap over the Top 6 and the 4th line is a wash.
Cirelli is really underrated because he doesn’t put up huge offensive numbers… he’s elite defensively. Point is a great 2 way center as well. Paul and Belly are better than Helm and Compher by quite a bit.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Cirelli is really underrated because he doesn’t put up huge offensive numbers… he’s elite defensively. Point is a great 2 way center as well. Paul and Belly are better than Helm and Compher by quite a bit.
Helm has been as good or better than Belly. Mack > Point. Kadri > Cirelli.

Their 3c is better and that's it.

Reactions: 95snipes

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
I seriously have no idea what Col Sanders was thinking.

You just tied up the game. You can’t give up chances. You can’t lose. And you give up a 2 on 1 with their best offensive players on the ice.

Just so dumb.

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Man I cant wait!

So either the Avs are the beast that ends the Bolts 1st attempt at being a dynasty, or the Bolts complete the dynasty 3-peat and go down as truly one of the all time great teams.

I'll be upset if we lose no question, but for me that's an absolute best case scenario entering the finals. I have always had the mindset of "If the Avs cant win I hope Tampa wins again" for the last 2 years now!

Lets f***ing go!

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019

I don’t know if he can keep it up, but the Darren Helm I’ve seen this playoff is better than any version of Bellemare.

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Well shit just got real. This is going to be a tough as hell series against Tampa. I don’t know if we can pull it off….

Avs in 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad