2022 Season Discussion Thread

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What do you guys think about me getting Darryl Henderson and Jahan Dotson for Miles Sanders, PPR, 2 flex. My other RB’s are Montgomery, Damien Harris, Dameon Pierce, Khalil Herbert, but I have Deebo and Josh Allen too. I like Dotson a lot and am starting him in another league. My other WR’s are Chase, Boyd, Josh Palmer, and Noah Brown so that’s a bit rough.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
What do you guys think about me getting Darryl Henderson and Jahan Dotson for Miles Sanders, PPR, 2 flex. My other RB’s are Montgomery, Damien Harris, Dameon Pierce, Khalil Herbert, but I have Deebo and Josh Allen too. I like Dotson a lot and am starting him in another league. My other WR’s are Chase, Boyd, Josh Palmer, and Noah Brown so that’s a bit rough.
Yeah I think I would do that in your shoes. And I bought Sanders big this year, but still…

Reactions: GKJ

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah I think I would do that in your shoes. And I bought Sanders big this year, but still…
I got Jameson Williams on IR too, but who knows there. Hoping I have enough space to let him get his feet under him when he comes back., but I was feeling the same thing. Offenses like the Eagles are going to have increased running for QB's near the end zone, that's less likely with the Rams.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
I would personally swing higher for a better player 1v1. Maybe try to target Drake London for example.

As much as I like Dotson, he's stuck in a 3 headed beast WR core with McLaurin and Samuel. Plus L. Thomas is healthy and I don't expect Wentz to throw 40+ passes every game.

Henderson, while looking like the 1A running back in LA, could easily take a back seat to Akers going forward and might only be useful in certain match ups or in case of injury. I own Henderson in both my leagues but I'm trying to sell high on him atm.

As much as your WR depth is lacking, you still have high end guys (Chase/Deebo) but you don't have any true stud RBs and Miles Sanders is at least considered an RB1 on a very good offense (I'm an Eagles fan so a little biased).

I like Herbert/Pierce as bench options and depth, I think Pierce will eventually get going but I'm not a fan personally of either Monty or Harris.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I think this season has changed how I look at fantasy football drafts now.

Get an elite RB stud in round 1, if they are at your pick. Next 3 picks, go WR/TE

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Had a horrible week where I had Montgomery not stacked with Herbert, and a whole bunch of other production sitting on my bench.

I have an offer of Bateman and Allen Robinson for Pierce on the table. Problem is that's going to leave me short on running backs. This is from the same person who I did the last trade with.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
Had a horrible week where I had Montgomery not stacked with Herbert, and a whole bunch of other production sitting on my bench.

I have an offer of Bateman and Allen Robinson for Pierce on the table. Problem is that's going to leave me short on running backs. This is from the same person who I did the last trade with.

Pierce looked pretty good this week. He’s my RB1 now that I lost Mitchell for 8 weeks.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pierce looked pretty good this week. He’s my RB1 now that I lost Mitchell for 8 weeks.
I went in operating with Deebo getting rushing touchdowns, which hasn’t really happened yet. Montgomery, Harris, Henderson, Herbert are my other RB’s. He pulled the offer anyways.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i've gotten a combined 6 pts from my defenses this season

chargers rewarded me with -4 pts sunday

Elvis P

Chips from the chocolate fireball
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
i've gotten a combined 6 pts from my defenses this season. chargers rewarded me with -4 pts sunday
I have the worst team in the league. I drafted players such as Brady, Dak, Zeke, Kamara, and Juju. I tried to change by starting Wentz, the Steelers D, and Pitt's K. All gave me almost no points. I'm trying to get Trevor, Herbert, Hollins, and Conklin.

Last edited:

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
My team is weird. 10 teams league. 1st week, I had the most point in the league. 2nd week, fourth most point. 3rd week, 8th most points. Somehow, I won my three matchups, like another team, but I still have less total points than the two teams that have lost their first three matchups.

I am still confident about the rest of the season, but I Will need to score more points if I want to make the playoffs. (4 teams Makes Them)

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Chargers offense looks like crap. I know Herbert wasn’t 100% healthy this past week and they’ve had Keenan Allen banged up.

Have to say I agree with Colin Cowherds rant after week 2 that the Chargers offensive play calling has been terrible this season. Too many short dinks and dumps not making the most of Herbert’s downfield throwing talent.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Eked out another win in my home league, needed Stafford and Kupp to get held in check and they did. Was sweating pretty hard watching Kupp get a billion targets though, lol.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad