Michael Thomas

I’m getting:
AJ brown
Darren Waller

My WRs currently are:
Diontae Johnson
Keenan Allen
Elijah Moore

i might wait until after week 2 to make this trade. Kelce should be a target hog for KC but may see some regression and MT should be as well in NO.

AJ Brown is a great addition. Waller may be fighting for targets as they have Renfrew and adams to feed.

but overall a pretty even trade and you are getting younger talent.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Need Jeudy to NOT get between 4.6-14.5 points and Sutton to score less than 39.6

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I’m seriously thinking of auto drafting next year.

The teams with the 3 highest points this week all either auto drafted or were mostly auto draft. I’m glad I don’t play for money because my skill/luck in fantasy football is not what it once was lol.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I’m seriously thinking of auto drafting next year.

The teams with the 3 highest points this week all either auto drafted or were mostly auto draft. I’m glad I don’t play for money because my skill/luck in fantasy football is not what it once was lol.
Eh, they're just getting the highest auto-rated player available, so week 1 should be solid for them. I feel like they probably don't have very balanced teams.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Thoughts on Dotson vs Samuel? Mine below, so you'llk see why I can't decide.

Dotson
Higher ranked preseason so in some respects success was predictable
He's geniuinely a gifted receiver
But his score is TD heavy

Samuel
Hard to argue with usage - targets plus running plays
Can he be trusted?

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
Thoughts on Dotson vs Samuel? Mine below, so you'llk see why I can't decide.

Dotson
Higher ranked preseason so in some respects success was predictable
He's geniuinely a gifted receiver
But his score is TD heavy

Samuel
Hard to argue with usage - targets plus running plays
Can he be trusted?

I really like Dotson, but think Samuel is the better choice. Depends if you need them now or not. Long term i'd take Dotson, short-term i think Samuel is going to be a better bet.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I liked my RB situation with Akers, Hall, Patterson, and Hines coming out of my draft.

A month later and it's pretty bleak

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
If you need a WR this week and Joshua Palmer (#3 WR for LAC) is available in your league he could be a solid pickup.

Thursday night game against KC, Keenan Allen (#1/2 WR) is out for the game with a hamstring. Projections are Palmer will be the #2 WR in a expected shootout game against KC.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco
Dec 10, 2007
GA ribs & Blues
Picked up Wentz as a backup and the Titans D. I re-acquired the Steelers D (never should have dropped them) so my D will face the Pats and not the Bills this week.

I realize we're only in 1 week in and this is a generalization, but WRs outscored RBs. Could this be the start of a new trend?

Last edited:

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
If you need a WR this week and Joshua Palmer (#3 WR for LAC) is available in your league he could be a solid pickup.

Thursday night game against KC, Keenan Allen (#1/2 WR) is out for the game with a hamstring. Projections are Palmer will be the #2 WR in a expected shootout game against KC.
Solid advice. I like Palmer, I missed him in my league where I have Keenan Allen, already have him in my other league, but I own Mike Williams in that league, so I'm not really able to play them both. Weird spot I put myself in.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain

Palmer saved his fantasy day with a TD at the end of the game. Only 4 catches for 30 yards, but had 8 targets and drew a penalty on another play. Targets generally came earlier in the game with a few where Palmer and Herbert‘s timing rapport was slightly off. Don’t know the final numbers but seemed like Palmer played a substantial % of snaps, maybe 75%+?

Keep an eye on the Keenan Allen health updates for week 3.

p.s. Not to mention the apparent Herbert rib injury.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is Aiyuk worth a waiver claim? I have first priority.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I would say why not. They played in some really bad conditions in Chicago. He can only get better.
The same dude dropped Cousins for some reason, so I got him on waivers. No one claimed Aiyuk so I got him anyways. Turned out I didn't need to use my priority at all, but oh well. He potentially goes into a spot for me over either Dotson or Boyd.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
Soooo I had Garrett Wilson on my bench today...

At least, I have Amon Ra St-Brown on my line up, let's hope it is enough to help me win

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Alright so my league of record switched to a superflex this year. I, thinking I know better than anyone else, go QB-QB to start. Allen/Hurts, we're laughing right??

Sike. Rest of team: CD Lamb (Dak hurt), James Conner (leaves game hurt), DJ Moore (Baker sucks), Elijah Mitchell (out 8 weeks), Gabe Davis (hurt in practice), Chris Godwin (hurt week 1).

Pathetic. 0-2 and the waiver wire is bare as f***.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Couldn't believe how insane my comebacks in both leagues were last night. I was so salty Monday morning and then my big names just popped tf off!!

Between Hurts, Diggs, and Buffalo's defense my team would not be denied!

Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad