In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
The odds of winning this game remind of this scene:

dr straenge gif.gif

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
For all of the grief Kunin gets ... look at his g/60 and minors/60 compared to the other young players he's competing for ice time with ... or hits/60 ..... then it becomes pretty clear why he gets put in the lineup.

Your post is spot on. But that guy also takes some really stupid penalties.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Well got a 50/50 shot. I think most of us would have taken it before the game started.
Hey, the more we can take out of these f***ers, even if it's just to make them play 13 periods instead of 12, I'll take it. I'm not sure how many of our players will still be ambulant by the end at this rate, but I'll take the small victories at this point.

Loyal Legion

Nov 24, 2019
Man, if Ingram played like this against Phoenix last week, I would have been much more excited about the playoffs. I would had some confidence in our goaltending and we would have had Calgary.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Your post is spot on. But that guy also takes some really stupid penalties.
Who on this team doesn't? It's the most penalized team in the league ...tied for the most minors with Boston, by far the most majors ...

Looks like a late night for you boys.

Yawwwwn. Time for another Cinqo margarita here on the blessed coast.
If you're not on the Emerald Coast there is nothing blessed about it.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Who on this team doesn't? It's the most penalized team in the league ...tied for the most minors with Boston, by far the most majors ...

If you're not on the Emerald Coast there is nothing blessed about it.
Been looking at Florida real estate lately. Thinking I'm a very bad person hoping for a calamitous crash.

Lemme guess ... "don't bother, we're full."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad