2022 Offseason Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
So if they're going to keep 14 forwards and then still waive Khudobin and Butcher and then either waive Hanley or send Harley down

Also forgot Caamano was hurt and there still on the roster

This is Jimmy Nill we're talking about. Can't imagine he wants to do anything besides go with 8 D.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
This is Jimmy Nill we're talking about. Can't imagine he wants to do anything besides go with 8 D.

Doesn't work anyway. They still need to either send Stankoven or Johnston back or Damiania down + cut down the defense.

They can only run 13-7-2 . Anything else is over the cap.

I suppose they could also dunno waive Kiviranta but its still 13 forwards at most.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
My best guess is Johnston makes the team , Stankoven gets send back and when Dellandrea comes back the team decides if Johnston is ready for the NHL or not. If he is Damiani goes down and if he isn't he goes back to junior.

Where do you get these kind of football tables ? Also spinning is cheating.

Last edited:

skygodz187

Feb 15, 2015
I would make the offer for Jesse Puljujarvi. I mean seriously Faksa and Kiveranta plus a 7th should work.

skygodz187

Feb 15, 2015
Why would Edmonton want any of that? Lol
You ask why?

Well let's start by Puljujarvi is there scap goat. Fans really don't like him at all. He has a slight injury history but nothing to big. There was alot of hoopla with him. But again he is today's whipping boy of the Oilers.
Oilers need another winger. Along with Jesse Replacement. Thw Oilers don't have much cap space at all. But it would help them move forward.

In comes Dallas. Faksa is our whipping boy. And Kiveranta doesn't really have a spot on the Roster once the youth movement comes into effect.
We add in a pick to help facilitate the deal. And we have two whipping boys swapping spots to try and rebuild there value

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
You ask why?

Well let's start by Puljujarvi is there scap goat. Fans really don't like him at all. He has a slight injury history but nothing to big. There was alot of hoopla with him. But again he is today's whipping boy of the Oilers.
Oilers need another winger. Along with Jesse Replacement. Thw Oilers don't have much cap space at all. But it would help them move forward.

In comes Dallas. Faksa is our whipping boy. And Kiveranta doesn't really have a spot on the Roster once the youth movement comes into effect.
We add in a pick to help facilitate the deal. And we have two whipping boys swapping spots to try and rebuild there value
Oh gotcha

Shapiro back!

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
He's okay as a writer but had some weird takes. I think people like him because he actually did a lot more work than the other beat writers. That's already enough to make him better.

Reactions: Zapp

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
f*** me Chinakhov is insane. CBJ gonna be a fun team to watch this year. Dallas vs CBJ is my dream Stanley cup matchup

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
He's okay as a writer but had some weird takes. I think people like him because he actually did a lot more work than the other beat writers. That's already enough to make him better.

He's basically as close to Canadian team coverage that we'll probably ever get as Stars fans.

Reactions: starsfan86
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
How sexy would this be :
Robo hintz stankoven
March johnston pavelski
Benn seguin bourque
Peterson dellandrea Gurianov

Tf with faksa
Looks like a team that will be high event (for both sides) through January, and then crash and burn hard in the spring when all those rookies burn out, as rookies typically do. Good way to keep the Rangers from getting this year's first round pick though! :wg:

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

serp

Jan 17, 2016
FebB_QiUcAAacWR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad