2022 Offseason Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I was trying to further a fun conversation while also doing a tongue in cheek backhanded compliment to the effect of, "hey that's a really good idea...if you completely disregard the most important thing". Just re-reading my post I don't think it came across that way, sorry...my joke writing needs work.
I understood it

skygodz187

Feb 15, 2015
At this point I would almost do the Harley and Faksa for Hague. I'm not a fan at all of Hanley. As a last minute player you gotta have cuz you don't have anyone else type of player he is. And that's it. Harley needs alot more time. Hague to me would be a great add on both sides.

Like you said Hagues Offensive skills need alittle tweak but man he would be a great add.

I'm glad Wyatt made the team let's hope they don't hurt him when Dellandrea comes back. Another reason why I would try and move Faksa. These guys gotta play

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hanley is paid league minimum to mostly eat scratches and occasionally play a game when someone needs a rest. Thats absolutely fine. If an injury happens Harley comes up and plays.

Reactions: The Tourist

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Will be really interesting to see the lineup when/If Dellandrea is healthy.

Robertson-Hintz-Pavelski
Marchment-Seguin-Gurianov
Benn-Faksa-Johnston
Kiviranta-Peterson-Glendening

Where does Dellandrea slot in? For Kiviranta who had a really good preseason I suppose? Maybe Peterson?

Reactions: Hockey Dad

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Wonder if they'll keep him with #53 ? If he does he'll be the second player for the Stars to wear #53 . In 05-06 and 06-07 Vojtech Polak wore that. Played 5 games

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I'm glad Wyatt J made the team. I think the others can wait a bit, and who knows, WJ may only get his 9 games.

The best thing I can say about this preseason is that I remember a few horrible pre-seasons followed by a good regular season, so it could happen.

Reactions: Elysian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad