Injury Report: 2022 NFL season injury thread

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
"Non-losing steak" sounds AMAZING. If the Steelers perfect an infinite steak they mightdefinitely would be the greatest sports franchise of all time.

I agree Steelers won't tank, it's not in their DNA and I mean that for the most part as a compliment.

The highest pick I've seen since I've been a fan was Tim Worley at #7 in 1989 and he sucked and was a cokehead fumbler

I wouldn't trade the wins and SB's for it but it sure would be nice to get a blue chipper like a Burrow every once in a while, once Lamar moves on, Burrow will likely own the division for the next decade

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
As of right now is there really much drop off between Pickett and Trubisky?
I get the concern if Pickett was playing as well as Mac Jones did as a rookie but he’s not.

No, there isn't, Trubisky might be playing better overall than Pickett, which is why I want to see Pickett get more reps, if healthy

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
The highest pick I've seen since I've been a fan was Tim Worley at #7 in 1989 and he sucked and was a cokehead fumbler

I wouldn't trade the wins and SB's for it but it sure would be nice to get a blue chipper like a Burrow every once in a while, once Lamar moves on, Burrow will likely own the division for the next decade
I think that about sums it up.

That's why the game is played. My team has never reached the top of the mountain, and yours is one of the most successful franchises and iconic brands in NFL history. Don't be overly disappointed you don't have it anymore, be grateful you had it in the first place.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I think that about sums it up.

That's why the game is played. My team has never reached the top of the mountain, and yours is one of the most successful franchises and iconic brands in NFL history. Don't be overly disappointed you don't have it anymore, be grateful you had it in the first place.

We have definitely been spoiled here between the Steelers and Pens for most of the last 30 or so years, and going back to being also-rans is not something I look forward to

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Good luck beating the Cowboys when they can just stuff the box to stop Henry and not have to worry about their currently ramshackle secondary

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
I have Kirk cousins in my fantasy pool and I was wonder if the Vikings plan on limiting him this week? Since they clinched already. I don’t know how that works in the NFL if teams clinch and if they sit

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I have Kirk cousins in my fantasy pool and I was wonder if the Vikings plan on limiting him this week? Since they clinched already. I don’t know how that works in the NFL if teams clinch and if they sit

Unlikely for him to sit this early, with Jalen Hurts out for the Eagles, Minny still has a slight chance for the top seed, so he will not sit this week

• Love
Reactions: StCaufield

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
La'El Collins is out for the year due to knee injury.

It's not like we needed linemen or anything. Mother f***ing dog shit.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

If he is really concussed for the THIRD time this year, there is no scenario in which he should play again this season.

This could also explain those awful picks.

Schefty stole that video from the Dolfan that I posted in the GTD thread. Come on Adam, give the person credit.

This really sucks.....we are cooked. I don't trust Bridgewater. I wonder if the fact that this video was circulating all day on twitter had anything to do with this or if Tua actually self-reported today.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
How does this happen AGAIN? Are the Dolphins that craven or is Tua that good at hiding symptoms?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I want McDaniel fired if he had any knowledge Tua was hurt again and they let him finish out the game again.

That's 3 concussions in just over 3 months. Stop f***ing around and bench the poor kid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad