GDT: 2022 MLB Regular Season thread

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
I think I have this right:

If BOS beats TB or SEA beats DET, then TB@CLE and SEA@TOR.
If HOU beats PHI and SD beats SF, then PHI@STL and SD@NYM.

EDIT: TB/BOS called, thus TB/CLE and SEA/TOR are set.

Last edited:

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Maybe Verlander was winning the CY Young before tonight's game but did his performance basically secure it? 5 innings, 0 hits, 1 bb, 10 k's.

Lol Will Smith going in for the final inning. Can he get the 3 outs? Yeah he's been decent but still not quite confident in him.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Mets just won 100 games for the first time in my life and I'm not even happy. Wish it could've occurred under better circumstances.
I won't even try to say I understand because... well I don't. But I can say winning and going to the postseason is better than not. You could always be the 93 Giants who won 103 games and got locked out of the postseason due to us winning one more game.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
I won't even try to say I understand because... well I don't. But I can say winning and going to the postseason is better than not. You could always be the 93 Giants who won 103 games and got locked out of the postseason due to us winning one more game.
Worst part is I don't even have any expectations for them at this point. Once we got swept by the Cubs I knew we were going nowhere. I just thought "whatever" when you guys swept us this weekend.

Full credit to the Braves for their torrid pace this 2nd half. What lost the Mets the division wasn't this past weekend series, but rather losing series in September to teams with losing records, the worst being the aforementioned Cubs series.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

This bitch ass mother f***er, go the f*** away you bitch ass.

No one cares about your trash ass. Bonds never failed a drug test, so you can take yo trash ass back to whatever you came from.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00