GDT: 2022 MLB Regular Season thread

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Cody Bellinger will bounce back ship hasn't just sailed, but it sailed, took a cannonball to its hull and is now sitting at the bottom of the sea floor..

Lousy spring trainings generally don't matter, but when you were already declining rapidly before this...yikes

...at least the Dodgers didnt pay him long term?

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
The Cody Bellinger will bounce back ship hasn't just sailed, but it sailed, took a cannonball to its hull and is now sitting at the bottom of the sea floor..

Lousy spring trainings generally don't matter, but when you were already declining rapidly before this...yikes

...at least the Dodgers didnt pay him long term?

I don't think the metaphor worked there. Based on the nautical nonsense that you wrote there, I thought Bellinger took a fastball to his ribcage or something but I couldn't find any info on that, just that he changed his stance is all. He still has a sweet swing and I'd watch it even if he was swinging and missing, it's that pretty.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
This has to be fastest anyone has ever been booed in a season by his own fans, lol.

As for why Ozuna is allowed to play, I believe it's because everything is settled. Not the case with Bauer I believe. MLB still investigating.

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Chad Pinder, he of the .712 OPS last year, is the A's cleanup hitter.

The Orioles, who own their TV network, are the only road team so far who have not sent their TV crew to cover the opening series. Cheap bastards.

Edit: It seems the Nationals (same crappy MASN network) and the Angels (in part because of Vasgersian's MLB network commitments) will also follow suit. Fans in those markets should not stand for this.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3