2022 Hlinka Gretzky Cup

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Don’t let the 10 points fool you. Ritchie hasn’t been Canada’s best forward and has been some what disappointing in my eyes.

That being said he get’s his points and has been in the right right place at the right time.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Don’t let the 10 points fool you. Ritchie hasn’t been Canada’s best forward and has been some what disappointing in my eyes.

That being said he get’s his points and has been in the right right place at the right time.
Why have you been disappointed?

FourQuarters

Mar 31, 2022

He certainly wasn't the best, but he was far from disappointing

Reactions: Dominance

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Why have you been disappointed?
Maybe I expected a more dominant performance in the off zone - paticularly down low battling for pucks playing a power game. Just doing a whole lot of nothing until until he picks up a secondary assist.

He has gotten a good a majority of his statsheet luckily - Carson Rehkopf has been much more impressive in the tournament in my opinion.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Maybe I expected a more dominant performance in the off zone - paticularly down low battling for pucks playing a power game.

He has gotten a good a majority of his statsheet luckily - Carson Rehkopf has been much more impressive in the tournament in my opinion.
Fair enough.

Nothing wrong with being an opportunist - Austin Matthews has made a career out of it.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

GermanSpitfire

Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I see a player having a great tournament with amazing luck. I don’t think he’ll have this type of fortune going forward, but I’m sure enjoying it.

My Foreman’s nephew is Reily Heidt, so I’m cheering for him along with the rest of our Boys.
Agreed he’s having a lot of luck.Ritchie’s tournament is a prime example as to why scouts watch games instead of watching the stat sheets.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
There's the first ok I see you moment for Ritchie. Think he's a good player and maybe top 10 guy just hasn't been as imposing as others this tournament.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Love the high skill goal attempts by young players.

0598E15F-CEAC-43ED-89A2-B788960C100C.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5