GDT: 2022 ALCS: (1) Houston Astros vs (2) New York Yankees

HOU vs NYY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Altuve is really struggling. Maybe he needs his magic buzzer back and attached to his chest so he can know what pitches are coming.

Reactions: PBandJ

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
They are pitching around Stanton.

And the Astros get a fortunate call on 3-0 and then he strikes out.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The home plate umping in these playoffs have been atrocious and as it comes to no surprise the home teams are getting the calls.

Sep 19, 2008
Astros even after cheating scandal was exposed are just so OP. They haven't lost yet this postseason and are basically a runaway train in the AL.

Badly need to be nerfed. But despite losing Correa they have guys like Pena step up...

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Walking Donaldson should automatically get you DFAd
I don’t think he ever imagined Donaldson wasn’t swinging at just about anything there on 3-2

I definitely don’t agree with a steal here because chances are Carpenter is either striking out or hitting a homerun so risking the game ends on a caught stealing with a guy like that at the plate isn’t really worth the risk if you ask me

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
One site had Houston's weakness heading into the post season was Pressly isn't intimidating. Looks good to me. Please get at least 1 win in NY. But 2 will do as well.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I just want one off either Cole or Nester. We do that and i believe we end it in game 5 in NY.
Cole pitched 2 good games. Due for a bad one right(could say the same with Cortes)? And maybe he and Altuve's luck switches. Maybe if Astros gets some runs early on, fans starts booing him and he gets rattled. Worst case scenario, Cole and Cortes pitches well but so does McCullers and Javier and the game is decided by the bullpen.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Cole pitched 2 good games. Due for a bad one right(could say the same with Cortes)? And maybe he and Altuve's luck switches. Maybe if Astros gets some runs early on, fans starts booing him and he gets rattled. Worst case scenario, Cole and Cortes pitches well but so does McCullers and Javier and the game is decided by the bullpen.
I have faith in both LMJ and Javier. Both have have pitched well against the Yankees.

And i believe either Alvarez or Altuve finally wake up in NY. I would also like Diaz to wake his ass up too.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I have faith in both LMJ and Javier. Both have have pitched well against the Yankees.

And i believe either Alvarez or Altuve finally wake up in NY. I would also like Diaz to wake his ass up too.
Stick with Diaz? Give Mancini another shot? Probably won't happen but see what you have with Hensley? Doesn't he do a good job working the count?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
6xtnri.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad