GDT: 2022 ALCS: (1) Houston Astros vs (2) New York Yankees

HOU vs NYY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Emphatic sweep by the Astros.

Never has a 99 win team been more despised by its fanbase than these Yankees. Something has to give.

Now we really have to wait four full days for the WS for some god forsaken reason.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Hopefully Baker can finally win it along with the players that lost in 2019 and 2021. Need to break the NL curse. Nats and Braves took them, Phillies next? Should be motivated buy hopefully last year's loss will motivate them more. Never know when you'll be back.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Hopefully Baker can finally win it along with the players that lost in 2019 and 2021. Need to break the NL curse. Nats and Braves took them, Phillies next? Should be motivated buy hopefully last year's loss will motivate them more. Never know when you'll be back.
This Mets fan had to suffer through watching his NL East rival Nats and Braves upset the Astros in WS wins, but the Phils would be worst of all. Please, please get it done this time Astros.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Emphatic sweep by the Astros.

Never has a 99 win team been more despised by its fanbase than these Yankees. Something has to give.

Now we really have to wait four full days for the WS for some god forsaken reason.
Try being a fan of the 101-win Mets after they got emasculated by the Braves and punked by the Padres.

Ironic that both NY teams after teasing us with 'this year is different' both end up the same way they have frequently...getting thrown down an elevator shaft by their biggest rival (yeah I know historically it's still the Red Sox for Yankee fans).

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Try being a fan of the 101-win Mets after they got emasculated by the Braves and punked by the Padres.

Ironic that both NY teams after teasing us with 'this year is different' both end up the same way they have frequently...getting thrown down an elevator shaft by their biggest rival (yeah I know historically it's still the Red Sox for Yankee fans).
Yup, never thought I'd hate the first 100+ win Mets team in my lifetime as much as I hated this year's team.

Reactions: Taro Tsujimoto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad