Injury Report: 2022-23 injury report

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
What was the highest level you played? I think Clowe Me said he was a collegiate pitcher once upon a time.
lol not high at all. I was going to be a starting pitcher as a sophomore for varsity at high school in a decent baseball section of my state when I separated my shoulder four weeks before Minnesota sections in hockey and then re-separated it the final game of section. I had a really good curveball that I probably threw too much and lots of movement on a circle change. Unfortunately I hit my growth spurt after I separated my shoulder so never was able to find out how high I could have got my fastball. I believe I’d have been able to pitch D2 if my fastball got anywhere near my dad’s velocity {low mid-80’s and occasional 88-90 when a senior varsity pitcher} but I mean it was high school and not even varsity lol but pitching was so damn fun. Like chess and I loved the mental aspect of it. If I could go back in time being able to pitch one game at 18 with a healthy shoulder and one more actual competitive hockey game would be high on my list to see what could have been and experience again respectively. I miss competitive sports.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Are they mathematically out?
Not yet. The main thing in their favor is that they finish the season against Tucson who are directly ahead of them in the standings. They pretty much need to win out to have a good chance. 5 points out and 5 games left. They'll need to sweep Tucson at the very least and ideally 2 of 3 of the other games to make it. So there's pretty much one road to the playoffs as it stands.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Not yet. The main thing in their favor is that they finish the season against Tucson who are directly ahead of them in the standings. They pretty much need to win out to have a good chance. 5 points out and 5 games left. They'll need to sweep Tucson at the very least and ideally 2 of 3 of the other games to make it. So there's pretty much one road to the playoffs as it stands.
Thanks for the rundown.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad