Injury Report: 2022-23 injury report

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Ohh hmm you're right. We haven't gotten an update on Muk yet then. I want to know if he went to Santa Cruz with those guys.
Sheng tweeted that Muk was here today. I’m guessing if he was here earlier, he would’ve said so. I’m just glad to know he’s here. I wanted him as part of the trade for Timo.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Reading the first page is nuts. Knyzhov with a hernia and Achilles tear and he comes back less than a year form his injury and he looks like this good.

I have an Achilles problem, not even a tear, and it has sapped so much of my speed and mobility.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Do you honestly believe he wouldn't have gotten hurt playing up here?
Some people just like to complain about the Sharks just to complain. Doesn’t matter that basically every other team that drafts players out of Europe sends them back for a year after they’re drafted (Zibanejad, Raymond, Edvinsson, Pettersson) and on and on. Didn’t seem to hurt their development. But when the Sharks do anything it’s wrong because you know…Sharks.

Reactions: DG93

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Some people just like to complain about the Sharks just to complain. Doesn’t matter that basically every other team that drafts players out of Europe sends them back for a year after they’re drafted (Zibanejad, Raymond, Edvinsson, Pettersson) and on and on. Didn’t seem to hurt their development. But when the Sharks do anything it’s wrong because you know…Sharks.
I at least understand the preference to keep European players in the AHL over returning them there where possible but injuries are just dumb luck no matter where they are.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
I at least understand the preference to keep European players in the AHL over returning them there where possible but injuries are just dumb luck no matter where they are.
Oh I agree. The poster I quoted said everything the Sharks have done so far with Eklund’s development has been wrong so I assume that involves sending him back to Europe, starting him in the AHL, sending him back down to the AHL after calling him up. Again, complaining to complain lol.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Wings, sens, canucks have at the least shown they will play the player in the nhl when they show they deserved it. Eklunds reward for being one of the best at the at ahl for the sharks is to be demoted back because stupid reasons.

There are zero people that disagreed with his demotion last season, some (including the player himself) disagreed with where that demotion was in the world though. But this year he deserved his call up and then showed that he deserved to play out the final 14 games at the nhl level, not being demoted to lose money.

Oh I agree. The poster I quoted said everything the Sharks have done so far with Eklund’s development has been wrong so I assume that involves sending him back to Europe, starting him in the AHL, sending him back down to the AHL after calling him up. Again, complaining to complain lol.
Yes sending him back to Europe last year was the wrong decision, the player himself wanted to stay in san jose but with the Barracuda. Him getting accustomed to the smaller ice was all he needed to learn which he then had to spend a good chunk of this season learning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad