Not open for further replies.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Lol, if only that was possible.
iu

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
We will see what we do to match the others but at least we still have vasi. He is the ultimate weapon for playoffs no matter who anyone picks up. I think we all expected this upcoming run to be maybe a little harder than previous years but at least we got vasi and experience to back it up.

Reactions: Lightning1995

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Ashamedly, I have not watched many Bolts games this season at all.

The ones I have watched, the D could use help, as well as the bottom 6. Fair assessment? Who is out there that we could realistically get?

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Ashamedly, I have not watched many Bolts games this season at all.

The ones I have watched, the D could use help, as well as the bottom 6. Fair assessment? Who is out there that we could realistically get?
Lafferty, Bjugstad, Motte, Domi, Bertuzzi are names that have floated around. defensively the prices for guys like Schenn have been too high for JBB's liking. not sure what exactly we could manage other than someone like Mayfield or Braun

Reactions: Coopers Gum

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Names+ '24 2nd for Lafferty, a 4th this year for Bjugstad and either be done, or if they are looking for a dman as well, try and package Foote++ for Mayfield if the Isles are willing. If not, maybe look at Kulikov or Ghost(w/retention) for a mid pick(Kulikov), or Foote+maybe Myers for Ghost and a small add. I know there was some brief mention during a game a week or so ago that JBB felt the d-corp was fine, but I'm not really convinced of that based on yet another 4+ goals allowed effort. If they can get 2 players like Lafferty and Bjugstad, that will also help overall team defense, but adding one more on the blueline wouldn't be the worst move either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad