2022-2023 Around The League

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Oilers havent won at home in a while. I wonder who is going to help them break that slump

Game 5s. He robbed Mackinnon of glory then he robbed the fans of Denver of seeing the cup paraded around their home rink. That Jan Rutta goal...

Lalalalalala la la la

Cup, cup, cup Stanley Cup

Avalanche-championship.jpg

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Rick Bowness and the Florida Panthers are both proving just how bad a coach Paul Maurice is. And I still don’t think Bones is a particularly great head coach.
Imagine if they actually had a competent coach during their prime years.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Lol at people taking a victory lap on the blues for trading Thompson. Here’s how that ROR trade shook out fyi:

Avs got compher and zadorov
Blues got ROR and a cup immediately
Sabres got tage

Who’s really the one that should be laughed at?

Reactions: Tralfamadore

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Hurricanes have the weirdest uniform set in the league. I’m pretty sure they’re the only team that has a completely different set of pants for home and the road, and then they wear red helmets on the road? Not white? Why?

Oh and they wear black helmets and pants with their red RRs this year (makes them look like the Hawks). Must be a delight for their equipment managers when they travel.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I mean, if some of y’all want to torture yourselves looking at Jack Hughes’ career be my guest. Avs still ended up with a very good player out of that draft, albeit a player with the physical durability of balsa wood. Still played a huge role winning the Stanley Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad