2022-2023 Around The League

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
They have decent depth f*** Thompson. 6K also looks like hes going to be their guy between the pipes.
A team on the rise for sure. Levi should also be great when he gets adjusted. So many nice pieces there… Thompson breaking out just solved a ton of their issues.

Reactions: Balthazar

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
A team on the rise for sure. Levi should also be great when he gets adjusted. So many nice pieces there… Thompson breaking out just solved a ton of their issues.
TT, Cozens and Krebs at center is pretty insane

Jost scored again tonight, I wonder if they like him

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
St. Louis goes into Toronto, outshoots them 32-25, has more high danger chances 10-8, puts up 5 goals and wins in a shootout. This without O'Reilly, Tarasenko, Krug, Perunovich, and Scandella.

Really highlights how bad the Avs have been the last 4 games. Time to figure their shit out and fast.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
St. Louis goes into Toronto, outshoots them 32-25, has more high danger chances 10-8, puts up 5 goals and wins in a shootout. This without O'Reilly, Tarasenko, Krug, Perunovich, and Scandella.

Really highlights how bad the Avs have been the last 4 games. Time to figure their shit out and fast.
For some reason when St. Louis comes to Toronto they are invincible. They’re something like 15-1-1, that’s ridiculous.

Avs have been bad yes but this is a whole other level of weird mojo for which there’s no comparable.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
People questioned his spot as best player on the planet lol Hopefully when he cleans up at the awards with a Hart, Lindsay, Art Ross and Richard trophy nobody questions it again for awhile. There are levels and Mcdavid is on the highest one with no comparison.
The only comparison is with guys who no longer play.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Oilers havent won at home in a while. I wonder who is going to help them break that slump

I died 🤣

I'm swooning a little bit that the hate is still strong though. 💪
Game 5s. He robbed Mackinnon of glory then he robbed the fans of Denver of seeing the cup paraded around their home rink. That Jan Rutta goal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad