2022-2023 Around The League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
Fiala is a one trick pony and a zero goal donkey in the playoffs.
Getting overrated here big time.
Minny gets 2 first round picks in back to back years and they are excellent at drafting.
Clearly they are building around the young guys (Boldy, Rossi, Wallstedt, etc) and Minny will be very good in a few years.

Reactions: MarkT

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Fiala always scores on the Avs in bunches so getting him away from Minnesota is amazing.

Still though, that is too much money for him IMO.

Sure hope Nichushkin does not command that much
I'll be shocked if Nuke isn't asking for $7m. I don't think he'll get it, but I think that'll be the early demand.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
I'll be shocked if Nuke isn't asking for $7m. I don't think he'll get it, but I think that'll be the early demand.
It wouldn't shock me if Seattle are the highest bidders on Nichuskin and offer close to $7m. LeBrun said the want to to big in UFA, and they are high on analytics...

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Because they just gave away their second best player for middling futures.

Interesting to note that the Wylde, after years of mediocrity, had their “go for it” season before they entered cap hell for the next three years built around a 1-2 center punch of…Ryan Hartman and Frederick Gaudreau. And they got bounced in the first round.

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Along with Vegas MIN is the team I hate the most but I don't want them to tank...ever. I want them to stay in the middle of the pack forever. Not bad enough to pick up great talent and not good enough to contend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad