Prospect Info: 2022 - 1st OA] Juraj Slafkovsky (LW) Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lol WOW you hate Slafkosvky THAT bad eh..
Gonna be a loooooooooooong couple of years for you my friend lol
I dont hate him at all, it is only your perception.

Why are you so strongly against Slafkovsky? I’ve been reading your posts for years now and respect your opinion. But it seems like you have a vendetta against the kid. We all know he’s not ready. What’s with all the shade you’re throwing at him?
I am not.

What makes you think I am out of what I posted?

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
I'm not sure how saying that the player doesn't look like he knows what he's doing out there implies hatred
Schroedinger’s Raw Project

He’s raw and young and shouldn’t be expected to know what he’s doing in the NHL but if you observe that he’s raw and young and probably shouldn’t be in the NHL, then you’re a big hater.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Why are you so strongly against Slafkovsky? I’ve been reading your posts for years now and respect your opinion. But it seems like you have a vendetta against the kid. We all know he’s not ready. What’s with all the shade you’re throwing at him?

Hey man, saying a player needs more time in the OHL is not being againts that player, you're getting it twisted. He's simply responding to the users. He's againts some of the user's logic. I bet you some of these users were mean to him at some point so its only natural that he responds with the same tone. Retaliation is a sweet sweet fruit and it's a healthy thing to do and should be encouraged in our society.

If you want to blame someone blame the people who have an agenda for Slaf, all they see is 1st OA and they expect NHL dominance D+1.
They're the same people who are now calling Galchenyuk garbage.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'm not sure how saying that the player doesn't look like he knows what he's doing out there implies hatred
I mean? Seriously with this? Lol come on man.
Can we not pretend like people haven't chosen a 'side' on this topic since July 7th, the people who are deftly opposed to the selection HAVE made themselves known and THEN some, and it's easy to weed out since theres only like 4-5 of them who have a sniper rifle constantly aimed at the kid.

He didnt write what he wrote the way YOU worded it now did he? Was that by accident? Hmmmmm or maybe it follows suit with every other post he's made about the player? Which has been , oh I dont know, resoundingly negative one after the other?
I get you coming to his aid or wtv because you've also been leaning on the other side of the fence with the kid
But can we not play dumb lol. Please

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Can we not pretend like people haven't chosen a 'side' on this topic since July 7th, the people who are deftly opposed to the selection HAVE made themselves known and THEN some, and it's easy to weed out since theres only like 4-5 of them who have a sniper rifle constantly aimed at the kid.

He didnt write what he wrote the way YOU worded it now did he? Was that by accident? Hmmmmm or maybe it follows suit with every other post he's made about the player? Which has been , oh I dont know, resoundingly negative one after the other?
I get you coming to his aid or wtv because you've also been leaning on the other side of the fence with the kid
Some people: This player we’ve bet a lot of hopes on doesn’t look like he’s capable of keeping up in the NHL right now. He should go down to a lower level and build his game up in North America — like Rantanen did for instance.

You, incredulous: Psshh… Wow dude, like take that sniper rifle off the poor child. You’re so resoundingly negative, dude wow

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Just realized seeing it on rds only 2 latest draft selections are playing in the nhl. A single point and the kid shares the lead lol. One goal for top spot.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
He basically didn't tape, although he seems to have chosen white tape. It needs to be black.
I read a discussion about white vs black tape yesterday on tweet and lots of people seems to think black is better, but apparently white is more durable and confuse goalies more.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Jul 6, 2016
Just realized seeing it on rds only 2 latest draft selections are playing in the nhl. A single point and the kid shares the lead lol. One goal for top spot.
Totally normal. They are only 18, and are no Crosby, Lemieux or McDavid.

Every season, you have about between 2 and 4 or 5 at the very most.

Reactions: Naslundforever

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Readiness Evaluation

Nemec: Fail
Wright: Fail
Jiricek: Fail

Boy do they really need Slafkovsky not to be ready and even bust. The closer he gets to the NHL, the more you’ll hear calls to send him to Erie Pennsylvania. 🤡
I beg to differ with Jiricek, he is looking great in Cleveland, very smart and strong player, who is rock solid in the back, and it looks like his skating is getting slowly back to pre-injury level, he also absolutely demolished few people. The way he plays reminds me of draft year Seider, but with higher offensive upside, did not expect him to be this solid from get go. But is is better to get him top pair minutes in Cleveland and round his offensive game than to let him get miniscule time with columbus. With how he is playing right now, he is looking like borderline top4 defender.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Twisted Sinister

Living in Your Head Rent Free
Oct 8, 2014

I just don't like hyperbole.

Thinking someone is playing badly does not equal hating them. Thinking someone isn't the right draft pick does nor equal hating them. Hate is a pretty strong word.

A lot of us didn't love the Dach trade, but we'd be blind if we couldn't admit he's been doing well. Sometimes it isn't about ego, it's just about what you're seeing with your own two eyes.

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Happy to see that! Every night a different rookie is making a difference. That’s great!!

Jul 6, 2016
I just don't like hyperbole.

Thinking someone is playing badly does not equal hating them. Thinking someone isn't the right draft pick does nor equal hating them. Hate is a pretty strong word.

A lot of us didn't love the Dach trade, but we'd be blind if we couldn't admit he's been doing well. Sometimes it isn't about ego, it's just about what you're seeing with your own two eyes.
When someone write hundreds of post to point out all the bad sides of our 1st pick and about Slaf..... How do you call that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad