Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part 3

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
There is that big LTIR money Sakic can use to upgrade the team. What can you get for 750K?

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
We can get Evander Kane.
I don't want Kane. Wouldn't even want him if he paid the Avs to play for them. I actually wanted Kane few years ago, but his troubles just never go away so no, don't want him now

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
Moving MacDonald to LTIR may just be a cap move to allow them more flexibility with calling up a goalie with Kuemper out for a few games. I remember the Avs twitter posting MacDonald in a no-contact jersey at practice a few days ago. Could also mean he reacted very poorly to that

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I don't want Kane. Wouldn't even want him if he paid the Avs to play for them. I actually wanted Kane few years ago, but his troubles just never go away so no, don't want him now
I mean if he could pay us 2mil in extra cap space I might be open to it but he doesn't have that money anyways. :DD

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Moving MacDonald to LTIR may just be a cap move to allow them more flexibility with calling up a goalie with Kuemper out for a few games. I remember the Avs twitter posting MacDonald in a no-contact jersey at practice a few days ago. Could also mean he reacted very poorly to that
This can also be back dated as well right? So some of it is already time he has been on IR. Could be a very short LTIR stint going forward.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
No news from Byram in a full week. I wonder when we'll hear about him next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad