Speculation: 2019-2020 Sharks Roster Discussion Part šest (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnin54

Nov 7, 2012
The best part is Kritty "don't be terribly excited" was or is a Stars fan. I am not sure if she/he (i recall them being female) still posts on here.
I like when that guy said don’t expect him to score over 4 goals again

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Did we trade Melkman for McJesus yet?

full

Why would you want to make a downgrade trade like that?

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I sorta forgot that we got Karlsson on like the 12th-13th last year. Doug’s a patient man...
i was incidentally in SF for my sister's wedding and made an innocuous FB post saying "big things happening in the Bay Area this weekend", internally only talking about her wedding. about 15 minutes later the trade broke and my post took on a new meaning

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
i was incidentally in SF for my sister's wedding and made an innocuous FB post saying "big things happening in the Bay Area this weekend", internally only talking about her wedding. about 15 minutes later the trade broke and my post took on a new meaning

Or maybe you’re accidentally psychic. Can you do another one?

Reactions: Sandisfan

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009

#insider

Reactions: Sandisfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad