GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 16 • Group A: DEN (0) - CAN (8) F

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
That's two goals by going to net you would hope they realize that's a smart way to play but I imagine we will still see the attempted cross ice passes for one timers instead.

Reactions: jj cale

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
We typically don't play down to the level of competition when it's this low, so I'm a bit surprised. Nevertheless, it was one period and I'm sure they'll pick it up.

I definitely want to give props to Denmark, though. They battled hard in that period.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Fabbro on a gimpy foot really isn't adding much to this team at all.

I was worried he wasn't in good enough health to go and I think my fears have been confirmed, he just isn't very effective IMO.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
On the road driving back home from visiting family not able to catch this one. From the sounds of it despite being up 3-0 we haven't looked good at ell eh?

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
On the road driving back home from visiting family not able to catch this one. From the sounds of it despite being up 3-0 we haven't looked good at ell eh?
We've been OK but not playing up to our potential. We've been fine for Denmark but if we play like this against a good team we're going to lose

Reactions: snipes

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
So many terrible decisions with the passes.

I don't get why they keep trying to pass it through the Danes when there are open guys.

I don't think I have seen a team give it away to the other team so easily than the Canadians have the past two games.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
We've been OK but not playing up to our potential. We've been fine for Denmark but if we play like this against a good team we're going to lose

I hate when we play down to our opponents level is that happening right now?

Is Makar getting meaningful ice time?

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
I can’t recall a Canadian team with such little offensive creativity. Sloppy passes to nowhere and cycles that lead to nothing in the way of dangerous shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00