2018 Verizon IndyCar Series schedule (post #1)

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Quite a good first race.
Enough events in the race to make it interesting.

Montoya winning was obviously nice :laugh:

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Was interesting to see the mostly long-term Top 3 basically take each other out, but hell of a finish, seeing if Rossi could make Herta's fuel strategy stick.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Has anyone been to the toronto indy and can explain how general admission tickets work. Is it a ticket for standing room only? And if so are the sight-lines worth it? I've been dying to go for a few years.
Cheers.

Last edited:

rj

Jan 29, 2007
Indiana
Power made a heckuva fightback this year after missing the opener, but his crash at Watkins Glen probably makes Pagenaud champion.

Think if Power wins, Pagenaud has to finish 6th or thereabouts to clinch.

The offseason game of musical chairs will be interesting with Newgarden and Rossi. Only changes I know so far confirmed is Bourdais will move from KV to Coyne.

ichabod13

Oct 5, 2010
Baltimore Maryland
too many extended breaks. when will indycar learn.....once you get someones attention, you do what you have to do in order to keep it? three races in the first six weeks? thats a real attention getter right there man........say "hi" to me on march 12, wave to me from across the street two weeks later, and see if i dont forget about you by april 23rd.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Reminder:

INDYCAR begins today at 12 NOON EDT from St. Petersburg on ABC..... Sebastian Bourdais/Dale Coyne Racing

Last edited:

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
We used to have some IndyCar fans here but they seemed to have dried up. It would be nice to see them come back.

If you're reading this, consider this a request to pop in with a comment or two, weekly during the season.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Nice to see the Mayor win one since his return. Especially for an underdog team. And when was the last time a four car team had all four DNF? And not one was due to any contact. :amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad