NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs Part II

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
I still can't fathom what both Draymond Green and Quinn Cook were thinking on that 5v4 possession. Hold the ball, it's 5v4, and make them either intentionally foul you or find Curry/Thompson for an open shot.

For Draymond to actually pass it to Cook in that situation, and Cook to actually shoot it, is mind blowing. How do you not have better awareness.

Alot of odd turnovers and bad decisions for GSW tonight. Durant actually looked bad for a second straight game as well

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
I still can't fathom what both Draymond Green and Quinn Cook were thinking on that 5v4 possession. Hold the ball, it's 5v4, and make them either intentionally foul you or find Curry/Thompson for an open shot.

For Draymond to actually pass it to Cook in that situation, and Cook to actually shoot it, is mind blowing. How do you not have better awareness.

If he scored no one would be complaining.

Glad the Rockets got the W. I hope to God that CP3 isn't too hurt tho..

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Cook had three wide open looks tonight and missed them all but I still don't have an issue with him taking that shot. He shot 44% on threes in the regular season and that's why he's on the court.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I mean who would have thought? Harden goes 5 for 21, 0 for 11 from three, and Houston wins again. Did Houston not get the memo that they weren't supposed to be competitive in this series? The Warriors have now lost as many games in this series as they have total in their previous six series combined.

Very impressive, but to those of us who've watched this team all year, it's really not all that surprising.

Reactions: LaVar

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Max Kellerman brought up a good point on twitter

if Houston gets by the Warriors and loses Paul for the season and if LeBron and the Cavs come back from 3-2 down

Does LBJ win his 4th ring ?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
rockets are done if cp3 is out for the series

really hoping the warriors can come back. a celtics-rockets final would be absolutely nauseating

I'm of the opposite theory- Cavs/Warriors AGAIN for me would be a stale tiresome rerun that we don't need to see. It's been done to death.

I'm ready for some new blood- I'd be all-in on HOU/BOS because it would feature new blood and something refreshingly different.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
On Phone. But saw a tweet that said it isnt looking good for the Point God. Always gets hurt in the playoffs.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
To bad to see that from Paul. Guy is quite the player for the Rockets. Hoping that his injury's not to bad and that he'll be back soon. (Just saw he's out for Game 6)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad