NBA 2018 NBA Playoffs Part II

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Tatum gave LeBron a bit too much space on those back-to-back 3s there. The rookie will learn though.
This absolutely baffles me. NO ONE outside of Morris seems to understand you have to force LeBron right. It's not rocket science. That is literally his patented shot, and you give it to him twice in a row?! Inexcusable. If I'm Stevens I fine every player $10k if LeBron scores on them going left.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
As if you can do a damn thing to stop him going left, that is other than fouling him before he goes for a shot. Man this board has become hot take central lately.

Reactions: Gecklund

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
As if you can do a damn thing to stop him going left, that is other than fouling him before he goes for a shot. Man this board has become hot take central lately.
I could put a tree stump on the court and stop LeBron from going left. I'm not saying containing him is easy, and admittedly stopping him is impossible. But anyone can stop him from going left. Hell you or I could.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
Says someone who's never picked up a basketball in his life
This really added a lot to the thread. I've played ball for over 20 years and once you pick up a guy's tendencies defense 101 is to stop him from doing what he likes. Now admittedly if I take LeBron's left away he's gonna blow by me right but you scheme for help on that side.

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Rockets with some great 3 point shooting, Warriors used to be a thing of beauty but they’re suffering from one ball syndrome. Curry and Klay can’t get in rhythm because of Durant. Now finish them!!!

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
Jesus refs open your eyes. Green dragging Gordon back with his jersey, clear as day, directly in front of the refs while Gordon has the ball.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->