Celtics/NBA 2018 Celtics/NBA offseason - LeBron James to Boston? Superstar will reportedly speak with Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Nets beat the Cavs. Gonna lol when that pick is out of the top 10.

It's actually fun semi-rooting for the Nets. Because they a) nee to stay ahead of LA b) need to spil the value of that pick for Cleveland and c) they have suffered so much over the past couple of years that they deserve some success. They got a good thing going over there with Atkinson and Marks.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
MECCA is the arena prior to the BMOHBC; commonly known as the UW Milwaukee Panther Arena today, and home of the Milwaukee Admirals, has to do with the 50th anniversary of the Bucks

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I know it won't happen, but if the Nets ever made the playoffs this year they'd have to hose me down for a week to get me to relax.
Sammy Pollack had the Oakland Seals first round pick the year Guy Lafleur was coming out so he sent the one team he was worried about the LA Kings a couple of aging veterans like Ralph Backstom to make them better (Fenway is that correct?)

Brilliant strategy

I'm with you I'd laugh like hell if that happened - I been rooting for them to lose for seems like eternity now I want them to win

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Disabled Player Exception (8.4 M) for the Hayward injury granted.... C's have until March 10 to exercise Exception, Hayward to become 'defacto' coach when needed.

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
Can someone explain to me which 1st round pick we might get from either Sacramento or the Laker's pick nexy yr plz? Which is lottery protected, which team we prefer to lose more games and why... etc.

thx

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Very impressed with Rozier this season - he can get points and he and Marcus Smart give you an offensive and defensive plus option

I hated the Rozier pick but I'm willing to get a crow out of freezer and fire up the grill

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Can someone explain to me which 1st round pick we might get from either Sacramento or the Laker's pick nexy yr plz? Which is lottery protected, which team we prefer to lose more games and why... etc.

thx

Boston gets the Lakers 2018 1st round pick as long as it falls between # 2 and # 5. If the Lakers 2018 pick ends up being # 1 or falls out of the top 5 it goes to Philadelphia. If Boston does not get the Lakers 2018 pick then Boston would then get either the 76ers 2019 1st round pick or Sacramento's 2019 1st round pick whichever is higher unless it is the # 1 pick overall.

Here is a great site to keep track of all the future Celtics picks which includes all the trades and stipulations involved: http://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Celtics.htm

It works for the NHL, MLB and the NFL too so here is the page for the Bruins: http://www.prosportstransactions.com/hockey/DraftTrades/Future/Bruins.htm

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
Boston gets the Lakers 2018 1st round pick as long as it falls between # 2 and # 5. If the Lakers 2018 pick ends up being # 1 or falls out of the top 5 it goes to Philadelphia. If Boston does not get the Lakers 2018 pick then Boston would then get either the 76ers 2019 1st round pick or Sacramento's 2019 1st round pick whichever is higher unless it is the # 1 pick overall.

Here is a great site to keep track of all the future Celtics picks which includes all the trades and stipulations involved: http://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Celtics.htm

It works for the NHL, MLB and the NFL too so here is the page for the Bruins: http://www.prosportstransactions.com/hockey/DraftTrades/Future/Bruins.htm
Thx for the site and thx overall, BB.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
This team is much improved in so many different areas, it's not even funny. They are playing high quality D (what a hight difference at the guard positions between 5`9/6`2 and 6`2/6`7 can do).
Plus they won't let the other teams bully them around on the boards, which was always a huge (negative) factor, especially at the end of games.

Kyrie's and Tatum's D are nowhere near as bad as advertised, quite the opposite to be honest. The rookie just looks great in all aspects of the game and with Irving, I guess it must have always been a motivational thing. There is no way a guy his build should be a sieve on D.

In other news, Fultz got shut down indefinitely. The Sixers are such a trash franchise it's not even funny anymore. I wish teams like that weren't granted high lotto picks year after year to make up for their incompetence.
Fultz is obviously not a bust yet, but there are not many players who would go higher than Tatum today. So JT an multiple chances at high lotto pick for Fultz has got to be considered highway robbery as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad