Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v5.0) @ TB |Tue, Aug 22| 7pmET/4pmPT |Rowley vs Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
If this team can start hitting. It will be a really tough decision for the front office. Add some veteran rentals and hope the team stays hot? Or trade off veterans in a sellers market?

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
If this team can start hitting. It will be a really tough decision for the front office. Add some veteran rentals and hope the team stays hot? Or trade off veterans in a sellers market?

I think they should do what the yankees did last year. Hold on to the key pieces. Trade off the guys that contracts come to an end. Only make deals that make them better

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I don't see a sell-off if they're even close to making it in because they keep talking aboiut keeping things competitive and trying to improve now and for the future, Plus Jays fans arren't Leaf fans - attendance would take a hit
But yeah, it's a tough spot to be in

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Hope the team stays hot. I'm blinded by how much fun the last two seasons were, though.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
I think they should do what the yankees did last year. Hold on to the key pieces. Trade off the guys that contracts come to an end. Only make deals that make them better

I agree. But I would not be against giving the Phillies a call and asking about Nava and/or Kendrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad