Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v5.0) @ TB |Tue, Aug 22| 7pmET/4pmPT |Rowley vs Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Don't blame the ump, Sanchez isn't commanding ****. He gave Springer two meatballs there just to try and get strikes.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
The babip is strong in these ones. Should be 2 solo dingers.

The second one would have been a two run home run, and babip is one thing, the consistent 2-0 counts is another. I don't think I've seen a swinging strike yet either.

Might as well toss an error in there too.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Don't blame the ump, Sanchez isn't commanding ****. He gave Springer two meatballs there just to try and get strikes.

The ump is forcing him to throw " meatballs" because strikes on the corners are being called balls, the ump is to blame.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
The second one would have been a two run home run, and babip is one thing, the consistent 2-0 counts is another. I don't think I've seen a swinging strike yet either.

Might as well toss an error in there too.

Not trying to defend Sanchez. Just remarkable how there's been alot of weak contact singles early against him.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Wow just checked the score because I can't watch at the moment. Looks like a forgettable return for Sanchez so far. Wow

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
The ump is forcing him to throw " meatballs" because strikes on the corners are being called balls, the ump is to blame.

Absolutely not. Everything he was throwing was down in the dirt or away and off the plate. The ump didn't force Sanchez to walk four and consistently start counts 1-0 or 2-0. The Reddick 0-0 pitch (where he ended up getting a DP), and the 2-0 to Aoki, those I'll give you.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
Absolutely not. Everything he was throwing was down in the dirt or away and off the plate. The ump didn't force Sanchez to walk four and consistently start counts 1-0 or 2-0.

I was going by pitch cast in the 1st inning where he walked 2 batters and on both batters he never threw 4 balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->