2017 NHL Prospect Tournament Sept. 8-12

Leronziia

kenorH
Jan 10, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Organisation desperately needs to hit the draft for 3+ years to find some quick, skilled and tough centres.

Absolutely nothing coming through except an abundance of checking centres that cannot playmake.

Rasmussen has demonstrated some cerebral playmaking ability, but otherwise there is literally nothing.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
With the way Svechnikov played in this tourney so far I think it is fair to say he's not ready for the NHL.

He'll need a HUGE pre-season and show a lot more. So far he's been unimpressive.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
With the way Svechnikov played in this tourney so far I think it is fair to say he's not ready for the NHL.

He'll need a HUGE pre-season and show a lot more. So far he's been unimpressive.

I have a gut feeling that he is kind of a guy, who'll get more excited about the games against tougher competition. He already played in AHL playoff Championship team against men.

So maybe he saved his effort for the real camp. :)

If he sucks there too, then we know that AHL is calling.

crashnburnluder

Dec 19, 2010
With Svech, I'm kinda hoping it was more of the taking the foot a little off the Gas because he is already thinking ahead to the next step of making the wings. He has been through Traverse city a couple times and it doesn't have the this is my chance to make it feel anymore. He knows that will be in Training camp.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Svech just doesn't seem to impress much in these settings. Would not be surprised if he looks much better in pre-season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad